CH-18

Warning!!!!!!!

________________________________________

Grandma came down from the operating table and wanted to call her granddaughter after waking up, but found that the phone at home could not be reached.

    She had been in the hospital for examination and treatment before. Sometimes when Yu Zhi Yi called, she had to interrupt when the nurse came in. Sometimes when she called, she could only tell her granddaughter: "Wait one by one, grandma will be here in a while." I'm back."

    Before the operation, she was not in good spirits and had few contacts, and she was not at ease until she got off the operating table safely.

    "Xiao Qing, why can't I get through the phone at home?"

    "Ah..." Ruan Qing didn't know either.

    When she first got divorced, Yu Kai called every day to ask for reunion. She was too annoying and didn't answer at all. Yu Kai even asked his brother and sister-in-law next door to intercede. Later, his sister-in-law called and mentioned Yu Kai, and she just hung up.

    Speaking of which, it's true that they haven't contacted each other for almost a month.

    "Mom, wait a minute, I'll call and ask."

    Ruan Qing was about to call Yu Kai when her little daughter ran into the ward with a strawberry ice cream in her hand, "Look, Mom, Uncle Zhao gave me Bought ice cream!"

    Following Yu Xin Yan was a man who was wearing a suit and looked much more pleasing to the eye than Yu Kai.

    "Hey, don't spoil her."

    "It's okay, the child likes to eat it, so it's okay to buy one for her."

     The man smiled and shook his head, then put the supplements he brought with both hands on the table, and greeted the old man on the hospital bed .

    Grandma knew that her daughter's divorce was due to Yu Kai's prodigal family, and it was not good to delay her daughter's marriage when a good person appeared, so she didn't mention anything related to her ex-husband in front of him.

    After going back and forth, the call was delayed again.  

   ——It was already afternoon when Shi Yi rushed to the town hospital . After checking the ward, he hurried upstairs and almost fell down in the stairwell.

    Along the way, he couldn't help but wonder why the little girl fell ill and went to the hospital, but those conjectures were far less shocking than the scene in front of him.

    The forehead was wrapped with white gauze, the right cheek was also covered with gauze, and the scar was still visible on the chin.

    Seeing the little girl lying quietly on the bed with bandage marks all over her face, he couldn't even believe that it was Yu Zhi Yi.

    The little girl who used to smile at him and act coquettishly by grabbing his arm is now lying lifeless on the hospital bed...

    The moment Shi Yi looked up, both eyes were red, like scarlet blood.

    Even Ning Su Ya who came over was shocked, "How could this happen?"

    Yes, how could this happen?

    The aunt who was guarding the bed hesitated and said, "It is said that the wine bottle was smashed..."

    She still remember that Yu Zhi Yi knocked on their door crying with blood on her face, calling for help in a weak voice. When they looked for it, they found Yu Kai was still lying in the room, drunk and unconscious.