CH-46

When Shi Yi appeared, there was no one else in Yu Zhi Yi's eyes, Liao Zhe Wen's prepared remarks were all interrupted.

    Both of them were dressed up today. The young man was wearing a British-style light brown coat, and his steps were calm, occupying all of her eyes.

    "Yi Yi, come here."

    The little girl smiled happily and approached him joyfully, "Brother, you are here!"

    "I'm here to pick you up."

    "Yeah! You  can go in now."

    Bewildered by the masculinity.

     The little girl was about to leave, only to remember that there was a benefactor behind her.

    She looked at Liao Zhe Wen and explained to Shi Yi: "By the way, my high school monitor also arrived early."

    "Well... I think it's better to let him wait outside for a while."

    "Eh? That's not good Right?"

     It was agreed to treat guests to dinner and leave them outside, isn't that impolite?

    Shi Yi glanced at the boy not far away, with a gesture of winning, "Of course, you can go in with us."

    Liao Zhe Wen always felt that this smiling young man was calculating something. know things.

    They said they went in together, but as soon as they entered a door, they were stopped by Wen Ting Yu, "Squad leader, long time no see."

    Wen Ting Yu took off her glasses and dyed her hair.

   At first glance, Liao Zhe Wen didn't recognize her.

    Wen Ting Yu has never been a character who likes to take the initiative to make friends with people, but now she suddenly appeared, there must be something wrong!

    Liao Zhe Wen was blocked, but it didn't shut him out, it just kept him at a distance from the two people in front.

    Liao Zhe Wen couldn't help clicking his tongue, "I'm not a virus, I'm isolated so far!"

    Wen Ting Yu didn't explain, just said: "Squad leader please understand."

    Okay, he understands!

    Yu Zhi Yi had a premonition that her friends were planning something, and guessed that Shi Yi had prepared a surprise for her on her 18th birthday.

    The hardcover outer door was opened, and it was found that there was a hole inside. The indoor area is spacious, and the surrounding environment is mainly pink and white, full of girlish hearts.

    The way forward is separated by decorations, leading her all the way forward. The hanging photos are photos of her and Shi Yi at different stages from childhood to adulthood.

    As soon as Yu Zhi Yi stopped in her tracks, she grabbed one casually.

    In that photo, the little girl was lying on the boy's back, her faces leaning against each other intimately.

    The box full of childhood memories was opened, and there was an indescribable feeling in her heart.

    Walking through the memory corridor woven by photos, the heart-shaped balloons covered with warm-colored lights are shining brightly.

    "This is..."

   It doesn't look like a birthday party here, but she likes it very much.

    Shi Yi turned to face her, his peach eyes were full of hers, "Do you still remember the song I gave you when I was 18?"