Extra 6 Wen Ting Yu x Shen Luo Bai

Most of the time, Shen Luo Bai has an indifferent expression, excluding all people and things that have nothing to do with him.

    Now, though, she's so attached to him that she needs to be taken seriously.

    It was rare for Wen Ting Yu to see his expression, and she also restrained her movements, sat on the chair in a regular manner, and nodded at him, "You tell me."

    "You know my family background, work and making money almost occupy my life, and I don't have a lot of time To fall in love. After graduation, my working hours will be longer than the internship period... If you are with me, I can't even accompany you."

    If you want to have a good future, you must hurry up and fight.

    Seeing him with his head down, she was still a little depressed.

    Wen Ting Yu frowned, tilted her head and looked at him, "Shen Luo Bai, don't tell me, it's because of this that you've been fussing about for so many years?"

    "Not only that." Shen Luo Bai hesitated a little, "And There is my mother..."

    It is his responsibility to take care of his mother, and if a girl falls in love with him, she will inevitably come into contact with his family. Not everyone can bear those ugly messages and trivial matters in life.

    Originally, she was a treasure held in the palm of her relatives, so why should she suffer because of him.

    Wen Ting Yu's sitting posture changed.

    She embraced his arms, her long legs overlapped and intertwined, exuding a powerful aura instantly, "Don't tell me nonsense like 'it's all for your own good', I never believe it."

    Her parents were well-matched when they got married, and all relatives and friends said they were a good match, but in the end it still ended in tragedy, and they couldn't die forever.

    "Besides, you take care of your mother because you are filial. You are not discouraged by setbacks. Instead, you are full of fighting spirit, which shows that you are responsible. I don't like those who are not self-motivated!"

    She only picked good things to praise him, and Shen Luo Bai was powerless to resist.

    It was a treasure that he didn't dare to hope for, and he felt lucky to be able to look at her, but now he has touched her...

    He  even wants to have it all.

    The conversation between Wen Ting Yu and Shen Luo Bai ended in a kiss between lips and teeth. She finally got her wish and tasted the smell of smoke.

    Not very good.

    "Smoking less in the future."

    "Okay."

    ——The relationship was finally confirmed, and Wen Ting Yu was the first to share his joy with Yu Zhi Yi.

    As soon as Yu Zhi Yi knew about this, she said to her, "Congratulations."

    Years of chasing after him finally got her wish.

    They were originally high school classmates in the same class. Yu Zhi Yi was not familiar with Shen Luo Bai, but he was no stranger either.

    The two of them being together is a happy event worth celebrating, but thinking that it is rare for them to come together, Yu Zhi Yi offered to invite them to dinner.

    They didn't want to disappoint this kindness, but because Shen Luo Bai only had two days off, they directly set the meal for the next morning.

    Yu Zhi Yi asked her opinion, discussed and chose a suitable place, agreed on a time, and both parties arrived one after the other.