Extra 7 Wen Ting Yu x Shen Luo Bai

When Wen Ting Yu woke up, she felt chilly around her, and Shen Luo Bai had already left.

    There is a breakfast prepared for her on the table, as well as her favorite milk flavor. She didn't feel hungry, but her throat was very dry, so she took a glass of water to moisten her throat, which made her feel better.

    After washing up, she sat at the table and ate breakfast slowly.

    Shen Luo Bai seemed to have pinpointed the time for her to wake up, and a certain ringtone broke the silence in the room.

    "Awake?"

    "Did you put a surveillance camera on me?"

     Otherwise, how could he be so accurate.

    A chuckle came from the phone, very shallow, if it wasn't too quiet around, it might have been ignored.

    But Wen Ting Yu just heard, and Shen Luo Bai's last sentence, "Your voice is a little hoarse."

    Wen Ting Yu's hands trembled, and she put the phone a little farther away.

    But she could still clearly hear the apology that followed: "Sorry, I will pay attention next time."

    "It feels like you are different today." Shen Luo Bai would not say such colorful words to her before, His language in this regard is veiled, and he does not take the initiative to mention it.

    But she also knew that Shen Luo Bai on the bed would not restrain himself, as if trying to tear her apart.

    She has experienced it firsthand.

    "Drink more hot water."

    "Did you know that 10 out of 10 people who say something are scumbags?"

    "I'm a doctor."

    This sentence from the doctor's mouth is authority.

    "My rest time is over."

    He called her in a few minutes during working hours. He couldn't delay too long, and finally said, "I'll pick you up in the afternoon."

    "...um."

    She remembered Last night, Shen Luo Bai seemed to say that he wanted to take her back to see his mother.

    She had met Qiu Hui Yi before, and Qiu Hui Yi was still a very beautiful woman in a quiet situation. However, she also heard more or less from her grandparents that Qiu Hui Yi's condition has worsened in the past two years. Apart from nagging, she sometimes causes damage.

    Some people feel that Shen Luo Bai is pitiful, smart and capable, but he was born in such a family and has such a mother.

    But what she thought was: Shen Luo Bai had to study and make money, and also had to take care of his mother, it must be very hard.

    From the time she met Shen Luo Bai until now, she has always felt "distressed" about him.

    Thinking of meeting Shen Luo Bai's mother as a girlfriend, Wen Ting Yu was a little more cautious.

    Her facial features are relatively majestic, and her lip color is naturally strong. In order to weaken the glamorous aggression, she also deliberately chose a lighter mouth color to cover it.

    But it's a pity that when Shen Luo Bai came to pick her up, he quickly ate up her lip makeup.

    Wen Ting Yu pushed him away, took out lipstick and light-colored lipstick from her bag, and reapplied it.