Extra-2 Shi Yi x Yu Zhi Yi

EXTRA 2 AFTER MARRIAGE

The body couldn't help shaking.

The fingers pierced through the long hair, comforting her over and over again.

His movements were very gentle, gradually relieving Yu Zhi Yi's inner tension.

It's just that the flowers in the greenhouse like to be nourished by gentle wind and light rain, but they can't bear the violence of the storm.

She tossed and turned, and finally could only cry and beg for mercy.

"Brother..."

The man who coaxed her in the past and was reluctant to let her shed a tear kissed the tears that fell in the corner of her eyes, but refused to let her go.

Shi Yi grabbed her wrist and put it on his shoulder, ready to go, "Did I tell you that I hold a grudge? It's never too late for a gentleman to take revenge."

Yu Zhi Yi was in a daze at the moment Yes, how can she still remember the words he said before, "I didn't offend you, what kind of revenge..."

Shi Yi walked down slowly, "It doesn't matter if you forget, brother help you recall."

Yu Zhi Yi heard it His voice kept ringing in her ears, "It's now."

"Shi Yi!!!" It was only the strength of that moment, and then it all turned into sobbing,"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..."

The silhouette of the bedroom lighting is warm and soft, and the scenery is beautiful.

After waking up, Shi Yi was full of energy. Seeing that she hadn't made a sound when she woke up, he stretched out his long arms and pulled her into his arms, and asked softly, "Are you angry?"

The little girl was lying on the bed, looking tired, and whispered He replied, "No."

"Yi Yi, why are you so obedient?" She was so obedient that he felt guilty.

Shi Yi kissed her forehead apologetically, and only said: "Brother will pay attention in the future."

No matter what Shi Yi said before, Yu Zhi Yi would believe it without hesitation.

But this sentence... She didn't think it was very credible.

It turns out that she was right!

Shi Yi changed after opening the meat, and Yu Zhi Yi felt that her tears not only didn't make him feel bad, but instead boosted his fighting power.

Simply, she restrained herself from making a sound.

But that doesn't work either.

Shi Yi will not let her go easily, and will force her to shout out in even more extreme ways.

From the shyness at the beginning to the catering later, Yu Zhi Yi's psychological changes have been rich, but it is undeniable that she is gradually getting used to the intimacy between the two, and will feel physically and mentally happy about it.

The next holiday after Yu Zhi Yi's first birthday is the New Year, and friends from different cities will gather at this time.

In the chat group, Qiao Le Zhi and Jiang Mier had already discussed how to blackmail them into a treat.

When Yu Zhi Yi was chatting with Wen Ting Yu in private, Wen Ting Yu sent a big red envelope with a note: money for the marriage.

They switched back to the news in the group, and when the two were about to have a wedding banquet triumphantly, Yu Zhi Yi calmly typed out three words: money.