CH-48 PART II

"Although at that time I didn't think about the way and identity I would get along with in the future, but from the moment I was with you, I was sure that I would marry you."

    "I will only marry you. "

    When he was a child, he only knew that he had a little sister, so he wanted to always take this sister by his side, play with her, and protect her.

    When he grew up, he fell in love with that girl and recognized her, so he wanted to hold on firmly and never let go!

    Shi Yi grabbed her palm and gently pressed it against his heart, "Yi Yi, you believe me."

    The heart that beats because of her is sincere and hot.

    "I didn't say no." Yu Zhi Yi laughed abruptly, with tears shining in her eyes, "You know, I'm just a little slow in reacting, from the beginning."

    "But I believe in you and love you ." There is never any doubt about these two things."

    "Here at Yi Yi, Shi Yi will never lose."

    Just like back then, when those people questioned his failure, she would stand unswervingly by that boy's side , she believe he will go forward bravely!

    When the twelve o'clock bell struck, they were about to have another layer of identity.

    On the day of Yu Zhi Yi's 22nd birthday, Shi Yi accompanied her to find her tutor to ask for leave.

    When the teacher asked the reason, Shi Yi directly sent a bag of wedding candies, "Teacher, we are going to get a marriage certificate today."

    The pen that the teacher was holding just now fell to the ground, "I, did I hear correctly? "

Personally, just turned 22, right?

    "Wait for me to have a sip of tea, don't be surprised."

      The tutor muttered something, and finally signed it.

      They are adults and can take responsibility for their own lives. The mentor accepted the bag of meaningful wedding candies and sent them out of the school himself, "Bless you, young people."

     The  time is just right for them to set off home.

    "Brother, when many people get their marriage certificates, they come to line up very early, wanting to be one!"

    They were asking for leave and going home again, and they went through the procedures one by one, as if they were not in a hurry.

    Shi Yi held her hand tightly, and said in a firm tone, "Sooner or later, Yu Zhi Yi will become Shi Yi's wife today!"

    Shi Yi has already memorized the process of getting a marriage certificate by heart.

    It's just that when the staff saw the age of the two, they asked a few questions, but the answers of the two were very consistent and firm.

    When receiving the two bright red documents from the staff, Shi Yi lowered his head and whispered in her ear: "The ring is not a gift for your 22nd birthday, this is it."

    Yu Zhi  Yi raised her hand . She told him, "This is the best gift I've ever received."

    Because Shi Yi never broke his promise to her.

    The two of them kept staring at the marriage certificate in their hands, although there was only so much content, it seemed that they couldn't get enough of it.

    Walking out of the gate of the Civil Affairs Bureau, she felt something strange in the sky before taking two steps.

    She looked up and found that the sky was snowing.

    The pure and flawless snowflakes fell lightly, and Yu Zhi Yi was surprised and delighted, "It's the first snow."

    Legend has it that the first snow is a symbol of pure love, and couples who have seen the first snow together are blessed by heaven.

    "Shi Yi, do you know which season I like the most?"

    She reached out to catch it, and the snowflakes fell into her palm and melted into water.

    When Shi Yi looked back, his peach blossom eyes were bent into crescents, and the pupils reflected a glamorous light, "Is it now?"

   The girl stretched out her hand, wrapped her arms around his neck, and stamped his soft lips with her tiptoe.

    "It's Summer."

    In that summer, there was a heartbeat, a preference, and the boy who was by her side.

    *Postscript*

    In the summer of the second year after Yu Zhi Yi and Shi Yi got married, the novel that had been serialized for nearly six years was finally updated to its conclusion.

    "Meeting someone who wants to spend the rest of your life together early is something to be proud of!"

    The number of comments on the finale increased faster than the number of comments on any chapter, and everyone expressed their blessings in different words.

    Then the comment section exploded again.

    It is a desirable thing for lovers to finally get married.

______________________________________

P.S Main Story is Over.

I will start to update remaining extra chapters tomorrow .