CH-47

In order to facilitate his work, Shi Yi rented a room with two bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and one bathroom near the company.

    About sixty square meters.

    The area is not too big, but it is more than enough for two people to live here.

    The company is in its infancy, and Shi Yi leaves early and returns late every day.

    Yu Zhi Yi spent the whole day typing in the room, and in the rest of the time, she did housework, prepared meals, and occasionally played with flowers and plants leisurely. The small house became more and more beautiful under her careful arrangement.

    When connecting the video in the sister group, Qiao Le Zhi saw her current living environment, and cheered to come to the house as a guest.

    "Welcome, you can come anytime." Yu Zhi Yi said with a smile.

    Wen Ting Yu suddenly turned on the microphone, "You seem to have lived a married life."

    Yu Zhi Yi: "..."

    This sister who is usually not very talkative, always speaks surprisingly.

    Qiao Le Zhi likes to join in the fun, waving her hands at the screen, joking that it's not too big of a deal, "They're going to get married anyway, and these two have lived together since childhood, with minor problems."

    Yu Zhi Yi puffed up her cheeks ,remain silent.

    Mainly ashamed.

    Qiao Le Zhi likes seeing her powerless to refute the most, her soft and cute reaction is so cute!

    "Look, Yi Yi is just not being teased, ouch, she is still blushing, I bet Yi Yi will definitely marry early!"

   Before the others had time to express their views, a male voice suddenly came out of Yu Zhi Yi's voice conversation: "Congratulations in advance, I won the bet."

    Qiao Le Zhi heard the voice, and followed suit: "Hey, Brother Yi has spoken, we are all waiting."

    "Don't worry, I won't keep you waiting too long." Shi Yi withdrew from the group video call.

    Yu Zhi Yi quietly watched him perform a series of skillful operations, and it took her a long time to realize, "Hey, this is my mobile phone."

    Shi Yi smiled and rubbed her head, "I know, but I need you now."

    Yu Zhi Yi was very curious about her ability to play a role, "What's the matter? What do you need me to do?"

    "My mother Make a surprise attack and come to city C to see us."

    When Shi Yi received the call, Ning Su Ya told him directly that she had already arrived at the station.

    "Aunt Ning is here, let's go quickly, let's go..."

    Shi Yi frowned, not understanding why his little girlfriend was more excited than him.

    In Yu Zhi Yi's heart, Ning Su Ya is more like a mother than Ruan Qing. She is grateful for all the people who treat her sincerely. Now that she heard that Ning Su Ya took the initiative to visit them, can she not be happy?

    The two went out and took a taxi there. Fortunately, they were not far from there, and they arrived in ten minutes.

    In the middle age, Ning Su Ya lived younger and younger, dressed herself very fashionable, and raised her temperament.