CH-7

After dinner, Shi Yi poked his head out of the window from time to time, wanting to see if the opposite yard was bustling with birthday celebrations.

    But the reality seems to be very deserted.

    He stood at the window and thought for a while, then took out a hundred yuan from the money clip in the drawer and put it in his pocket.

    "Mom, I'm going out for a while."

    "It's getting dark? Where are you going?"

    "Just go shopping, it's not far away."

    "Then take Mom's cell phone with you and call home if you have something to do ."

     "Okay! "

    They are in the town, and many shops are closed at eight o'clock in winter, but he still wants to try it. Shi Yi ran around the town, and finally found a cake shop that was about to close, " Boss! Are there any cakes? "

    The cakes are put away, and it is indeed ready to close.

    "Boss, my sister's birthday is today, can you make another cake?"

    "Oh, it's so late..."

    "Boss, birthdays come only once a year, and she really likes cakes, so please help me make one , small cakes are also fine, please."

    He handed the hundred yuan to the boss without the slightest bit of reluctance.

    The boss is a kind man with a soft heart. Seeing the little boy come to buy a birthday cake for his sister on this cold winter night, his heart was touched, so he agreed.

    It's just that the tools have been put away, and it will take time to make another cake, "I guess it will take more than an hour, can you wait?"

    "Yes!"

    He called his mother at home and explained his situation.

    When Ning Su Ya heard that he ran to the cake shop in the dark to buy cakes for Yu Zhi Yi, she didn't know whether to be angry or relieved.

    Even though he was still a child, he was always like a big brother in front of Yu Zhi Yi.

    But she just thought about it in her heart, and didn't stop her son's decision, "Then tell mom when you buy the cake, and mom will come and pick you up."

    Shi Yi readily agreed.

    In order to hurry, the boss made a 6-inch small cake, spread cream around it, and framed flowers on the surface, saying happy birthday.

    "Kid, the cake is ready."

    "Thank you, boss!"

    The boss didn't take his money, charged him the usual price, and gave him the change.

    When Ning Su Ya came to pick him up, she saw her son sitting in the shop with a cake waiting, and the two thanked the kind boss before leaving.

    Outside the yard, Shi Yi said, "Mom, I'll go and give the cake to Yi Yi."

    Ning Su Ya thought about it, this was the friendship between the two children, she didn't interfere, "Go, come back early."

    " Thank you, mom." He is very thankful that he has a good and understanding mother.

    ——At this time, not long after the Yu family couple came back, the youngest daughter fell asleep and the eldest daughter entered the room.

    Suddenly seeing a little boy appearing at the door of the house, Ruan Qing remembered that this was the child from the Shi family.