CH-27

At this moment, there were only the two of them in the dormitory, and she heard Wen Ting Yu's voice from the next bed, "Don't you think, that sentence is like Shi Yi?"

   It's not to belittle Yu Zhi Yi, but, this sentence is very similar Shi Yi has a blatant preference for Yu Zhi Yi.

    His information density and knowledge level are much higher than yours, but he is willing to bend down and listen to everything you have to say.

    "Ting Yu, do you want to tell me that maybe he likes me too?"

    Thinking of last year's birthday, Wen Ting Yu suddenly said "he should like you", plus these two reminders , She understood that Wen Ting Yu wanted to push her forward.

    It is undeniable that when she heard this sentence, she couldn't help putting her feelings into it, but... she had too many problems to take into account.

    "I don't dare to change the relationship and way of getting along with him easily."

    She has called her brother for more than ten years, and Shi Yi has never said that there is anything wrong, as if everything he does is to stand on the side of "brother", take care of her, love her.

    Shi Yi is such a smart person, if he likes her, he will always notice it before her, right?

    But whether she was aware of it or not, she dared not confess her feelings easily.

    "Dependency is a terrible feeling. It will silently sink you into it. If you want to climb out, you have to go through unbearable pain."

    She failed to confess, and the relationship between her and Shi Yi There will inevitably be a gap that can never be repaired to the level of intimacy that existed before.

    If she confesses successfully, the relationship between her and Shi Yi will undergo a qualitative change. If something unexpected happens and they separate, the result will be worse than a crush.

    Because ah, people who have really liked, can no longer be friends with each other.

________________________________________

    In June, the weather is really hot.

    The classrooms are large and there are many people. Even with the air conditioner on, you can't feel completely cool.

    Some people fanned back and forth with fans, and some people brought miniature fans to the classroom and placed them in front of their desks.

    Li Shao Zhou brought a small fan, but was snatched away by the brother next to him.

    "Damn it! If you have something to say, put down my little fan!"

    "I'll blow it for a while, and I'll give it to you after a while."

    They are all the group of people who have a good time and have no scruples.

    It was Jiang Mier who was suddenly "driven" to the penultimate row.

    She stared straight at the boy who took over her actions, and the corners of her mouth twitched twice, "I finally know that Qiao Qiao is not lying."

    At the beginning, Qiao Le Zhi told them how good Shi Yi was to Yu Zhi Yi , which mentioned that Shi Yi had been persistently giving Yu Zhi Yi a wind for many years...

    At the time of elementary school and junior high school, there were no air conditioners in the classrooms, and several ceiling fans were blowing overhead, which was even more difficult than the current situation. But now that there is an air conditioner, Shi Yi will still work tirelessly to shake the fan for her, and will only change it back when class is in session.