CH-31

The intimacy between Yu Zhi Yi and Shi Yi is really... dazzling.

    Seeing this scene, Jiang Yu Ran frowned deeply.

    She really felt that Yu Zhi Yi and Shi Yi were not like siblings, they had different surnames, but everyone said that Shi Yi's parents were also Yu Zhi Yi's parents, and Yu Zhi Yi kept calling him brother.

    She comforted herself: Maybe it's just that the relationship between the siblings is too good.

    Jiang Yu Ran couldn't stand it anymore, she turned her face away and ran down the stairs.

    Yu Zhi Yi stood still at the same spot, letting him hold her, but her face became more and more rosy.

    She didn't run, a simple hug would make her heart beat faster and uncontrollable, as if she was one step closer to Shi Yi. Sometimes she feel that it is good to be his sister, she can stand by his side openly and aboveboard, and no one will gossip.

    "My brother won the first place again this time."

    "It's always the first place. My brother has always been very good."

    Shi Yi won the 3000-meter long-distance race champion, and his classmates praised him again and again, and Yu Zhi Yi also praised him. Absolutely.

    After the sports meeting, Shi Yi's popularity rose again.

    As soon as Yu Zhi Yi Yi heard her classmates talking about things related to him, she was proud of it at first, but after listening too much, she felt sour and sour.

    Such a good Shi Yi, everyone likes him. And she is just one of them...

    "Oh..." It's so hard to fall in love secretly, it's all about her alone.

    Just when she was worried about this, the classmates in the class took an ordinary yellow envelope and put it on her desk, "Yu Zhi Yi, someone asked me to give this to you."

    "What?"

    "He said You'll understand after reading it."

    Yu Zhi Yi opened the letter with curiosity, and the folded letter paper showed shallow notes.

    However, when she saw the opening sentence, she immediately folded the letter back and stuffed it into the drawer.

    She really didn't expect that in the era when most people communicate with mobile phones, there are still people who send love letters to her in the most unpretentious envelope?

    Yu Zhi Yi's act of hiding the envelope was all seen by Wen Ting Yu, and the love talker said, "It can't be a love letter, right?"

    Yu Zhi Yi: "..."

    "Why don't you read it?"

    "There's no need to read it."

    Even if those people wrote words into a flower, she wouldn't like it.

    Wen Ting Yu didn't express curiosity about the letter, but just suggested casually: "You can tell Shi Yi and see how he reacts."

    Yu Zhi Yi turned over a page of practice questions as if nothing had happened, and her mind had already made eighteen detours.

    Love letters...

    When she was in junior high school, she had received a love letter. At that time, she was embarrassed to read it, but when Shi Yi found out, Shi Yi personally went to "talk" to the person who wrote the love letter. Later, she and the boy who wrote the love letter became friends.