CH-21 PART II

Ning Su Ya and Yu Zhi Yi went downstairs slowly, Ning Su Ya turned her head and glanced at the girls' dormitory, feeling filled with emotion, "Yiyl Yi, why don't you go home and live with your brother every day?  ."

    Yu Zhi Yi shook her head lightly.

    It was she who wanted to apply to live in the school. Firstly, it was convenient for the school, and secondly...

    If she lived at home, Shi Yi would continue to put most of his energy on her.

    To be firmly chosen by others is always to be happy.

    It was enough for her to understand this.

    ——After school in the afternoon, the three roommates of 206 gathered together.

    Jiang Mier couldn't wait to share with them the new classmate she met today, "That new classmate is Yu Zhi Yi. She came with her mother today. They brought the fruit on the table. That aunt asked us to take good care of her." Daughter."

    "But that girl has been wearing a mask, and I haven't seen what she looks like."

    Qiao Le Zhi sat on the stool, blinking her eyes again and again.

    The teacher said that she knew about this when some students returned to class, and she had hoped that Yu Zhi Yi would be assigned to their dormitory, and it turned out to be true.

    If Yu Zhi Yi appeared, she would be full of stories, finally! It's time to say it!

    "Actually, I've been holding back one thing for a long time..."

    "What?" The roommate looked over.

    Qiao Le Zhi confessed: "Actually, I'm not the person who has known Shi Yi the longest in the class."

    Roommate: "Huh?"

    Under the suspicious eyes of her roommate, Qiao Le Zhi raised her hand and pointed to Yu Zhi Yi's bed Pointing, said: "This one is Shi Yi's genuine little green plum!"

    "And, from tomorrow onwards, Shi Yi, the male god in everyone's eyes, may do many things to refresh your understanding of him..."

   She Give your roommate a shot first.

    ——

    The second day.

    Before the formal class started, the classroom was noisy.

    When Shi Yi appeared at the door, someone took a second look.

    He doesn’t know if he doesn’t see it, but he was startled when he saw it, “Squad leader, what is this on your back?”

     A white lady’s schoolbag with a cute pink doll hanging on it, is this a schoolbag that a man should carry?

    Shi Yi calmly put the textbooks he was holding on the table, took off his schoolbag, and placed them on the table.

    The surrounding melon-eating crowd crowded over, "Brother Yi, what's going on?"

    "Squad leader is so girlish today?"

    When he was talking about touching the doll, Shi Yi grabbed a book to block it.

    "Don't touch it!"

    "Come on! You can't touch it."

    Their great monitor, Brother Yi, who was dubbed the number one male god in the school, something is wrong today!

    Seeing this scene, Qiao Le Zhi was completely in the state of "I know the reason and I am proud", and couldn't help poking Jiang Mier in the front row, "Did you see, did you see, he started, started !"

    Shi Yi was about to start brushing the lower limit of the students' cognition again.

    The class bell rang, and the students in the class put the Chinese textbooks on the table.

    The head teacher stepped into the classroom with the bell ringing, followed by a little girl.