CH-28 PART II

Shi Yi glanced at it, let out a soft "heh", "You don't even know what to do.Got it? Old Liu is really..."

    Old Liu really learned how to be smart, instead of looking for him directly, he poked at his weakness instead.

    Yu Zhi Yi stared at him without blinking, and asked, "Is it because of what I said before?"

    "No." He retorted very quickly, but Yu Zhi Yi realized that this sentence was a lie.

    Shi Yi's deskmate was not there, so she pulled the stool next to him and sat next to Shi Yi, and continued: "If my brother chooses liberal arts because of what I said, I will be very sad."

    Shi Yi turned his face away, "Nonsense, can't I just like liberal arts?"

    Sure enough...

    Yu Zhi Yi remembered the books in Shi Yi's room. The knowledge he learned in advance was all about physics and chemistry. How could she not know?

    She couldn't calm down, so she took a deep breath, and put the brand-new subject application form in front of Shi Yi, "Choose science."

    "I've already filled it out, so there's no need to fill it out again." He gestured to throw away the paper .

    Yu Zhi Yi pressed his hand, stared into those eyes, and said to him seriously: "I will be sad, really."

   The two of them stood in a stalemate for half a minute, and even the people next to them looked over.

    With one heart and one mind, Yu Zhi Yi picked up the pen on the table, "If brother insists, then I might as well change my wish to science."

    Shi Yi frowned, snatched the pen from her hand, Under persistent request, write down the word "reason".

    The little girl smiled at him.

    But Yi Yi, that smile of yours isn't entirely happy...

    In the final exam, each grade has their seats randomly arranged according to the division of Arts and Sciences.

    Unfortunately, one of Shi Yi's and Yu Zhi Yi's exam classes is on the second floor, the other is on the third floor, and one is on the left and the other is on the right.

    The invigilator walked into the classroom, Shi Yi put the test equipment on the table, put one foot on the corner of the desk, and waited leisurely for the teacher to hand out the papers.

    The girl in the front row suddenly turned around and asked in a low voice, "Student, do you have any extra rulers?"

    There was only a ruler on Shi Yi's desk, but it was two connected pieces.

    The teacher was already distributing the test papers. He took a look, broke off the ruler, and handed it to the girl.

    Did not speak.

    The girl was shocked.

    Almost the whole school knows Shi Yi, and she is no exception.

    He was hesitant before asking Shi Yi to borrow something, but he didn't expect that he would break open his stuff and give it to her.

    When the previous papers were passed down, the girl came back to her senses and said sincerely, "Thank you."

    After the exam was over, the girl turned around and returned the ruler to him, thanking him again.

    Shi Yi glanced lightly, and confiscated it, "Throw it away when you don't need it."  

______________________________________

    The author has something to say: The fact is this: "My brother's hands are like a stove."

   "Looking at you?"