CH-33 PART II

Oh, maybe she is not lively enough to act like a baby like her sister, so she has been ignored all the time.

    Forget it...

    really, forget it.

    At twelve o'clock on New Year's Eve, she and Shi Yi exchanged "Happy New Year" on the phone. This was the first thing she encountered in the new year that made her happy!

    ——Unknowingly , most of the winter vacation has passed.

    There were still ten days left before school started, and Yu Zhi Yi was going to return to the city a week early.

    Shi's father and Shi's mother have returned to work, so only Shi Yi is left at home during the day?

    "Grandma, I'm going to the city in two days."

    "Go, go, study is the most important thing, and you have to take care of yourself when you get there."

    "Hmm."

    She was packing her things at home when Jiang Mier suddenly called her.

    "Er?"

    She was a little surprised when she received the call, after all, Jiang Mi'er is the kind of person who never calls.

    After a while, Jiang Mier's voice came from the phone, and there was a loud background voice, "Yi Yi, do you know what I saw in the Internet cafe!!!"

    It sounded like she was a little excited and unbelievable?

    Jiang Mi'er has a lively personality and can easily stir up the atmosphere. Hearing her voice also makes her feel good.

    Yu Zhi Yi put aside the clothes she had just folded in her hand, and asked, "What did you see?"

    "I saw Shi Yi, smoking here! I didn't know he still smokes in Internet cafes!"

    Jiang Mier Knowing that they are scumbags, in their eyes, an outstanding student like Shi Yi has nothing to do with these things, but she saw it with her own eyes, so she felt novelty.

    Yu Zhi Yi stopped picking up clothes, paused, and said seriously: "Er Er, I ask you one thing."

    After hanging up the phone, Yu Zhi Yi packed things faster.

    She pulled out a box at the corner of the bed, picked it up, and suddenly a small bag fell out and fell to her feet.

    Yu Zhi Yi bent down to pick it up, opened it and saw that it was a bell.

    A bell that makes no sound.

    In the afternoon, Yu Zhi Yi said goodbye to her grandmother with her schoolbag on her back, "Grandma, I have to go back early, I will come back to see you next time, and you can come to see me when you miss me!"

   The old man patted his granddaughter kindly Hand, "Go, go, take good care of yourself."

  On the bus back to the city, Yu Zhi Yi opened her schoolbag, took out a few red ropes from it, and tied them into knots.

    When she reached the finish line, she had just braided the red rope, strung the bell and put it on her wrist.

    ——Perhaps because of Chinese New Year, students are on vacation, and some people haven't started working yet, the Internet cafe is full of people.

    As soon as Yu Zhi Yi found out from Jiang Mier where Shi Yi and his friends often come, as soon as she walked in, she felt that the smell here was too stuffy.

    She still remembered that Shi Yi said before that he hated the smell here, but he still came now, and...became a member of this place.

    When she found Shi Yi, those people were all facing the computer, operating the keyboard and mouse passionately.

    And the person she was looking for, with a lit cigarette between his fingers, was bumped into by her.

    Faint smoke lingered around his mouth, and the boy's eyes were dimmed because he couldn't see the direction of the future.

    Someone spotted her and quickly pushed the arm of the person next to her, so the group of people who knew Shi Yi looked at her one after another.

    Among them was Jiang Yu Ran.

    "Yo, this is... Sister Chagang is here?" Jiang Yu Ran put her fingers on the mouse, and smiled at her in a joking tone.

    Yu Zhi Yi ignored her and walked straight towards Shi Yi. No matter why he became like this, she just wanted to stop him when she knew what she saw.

    "Stop smoking, okay?"

    Shi Yi's eyes moved slightly, his expression was dark and unclear, the cigarette was still between his fingers, burning with bits and pieces of fire.

    Jiang Yu Ran stood up from the seat, and said something to persuade her, "Oh, it's normal for boys to play games and smoke."

    It is precisely because of Jiang Yu Ran's "understanding" that she can get along with these boys. The boy's eyes seemed to think so too. In their eyes, it is really normal to come to Internet cafes to play games and smoke.

    But Yu Zhi Yi was unmoved and did not refute her words, just looked at Shi Yi.

    She said, "I feel bad."

    With just one sentence, the boy immediately put out the cigarette butt, "Okay, no smoking."

_____________________________________

    The author has something to say:

    Some people may wonder, how can a person who has been successful since childhood and is smart himself want to mix with these people?

    In fact, he didn't want to be like these people, but he was stuck in a dead end, thinking that whatever was fine, he wanted to try things he hadn't experienced before.