CH-23

On Monday.

    A group of students came to the classroom early, and almost all of them were catching up with their homework.

    Li Shao Zhou turned his head to look at the empty back table, and sighed regretfully, "Why isn't the monitor here yet?"

    If the monitor "saved" them without bringing homework, he would have no time to copy homework in a while.

    Li Shao Zhou turned his head and looked around, "Which one of you has done your physics homework?"

    A certain male student he was following raised an empty exercise book in his hand, "I want to ask this question too."

    Qiao Le Zhi happened to go to the back to throw out the trash , Li Shao Zhou reached out to stop her, "Qiao Le Zhi, have you done your physics homework?"

    Qiao Le Zhi paused, then tilted her head and asked, "Are you sure you dare to copy mine?"

    "..." Really not dare!

    This goal does not work, move on to another one.

    As soon as Jiang Mier entered the classroom, she heard Li Shao Zhou borrowing homework, and she was also caught.

    Li Shao Zhou: "Jiang Mier, what about you?"

    Jiang Mier put the book on the table, "Don't ask, if you ask, you don't have it, this physics is simply against human teaching."

    Li Shao Zhou grinned, "Yes... Is it that difficult?"

    "Isn't it difficult? If you look at Planck before and after learning physics, you will know how difficult physics is." Jiang Mier opened the physics exercise book, and there were still messy drafts inside.

    Li Shao Zhou scratched his head in despair.

    He didn't do the questions, nor did he study them, and he didn't know how difficult the physics questions in this issue were.

    He only know that he has to rush to collect homework on behalf of the class to fill in the blanks.

    Li Shao Zhou was so bored that he wandered around in the front row, trying to catch the new "prey".

    Suddenly seeing a girl with ponytails passing by, he stared at her carefully, and stopped her with his hand, "Student, did you go to the wrong classroom?"

    Yu Zhi Yi who just entered the classroom:? ? ?

    She glanced suspiciously at the classroom, reassured after confirming that she had made no mistake.

    "Li Shao Zhou, please step aside."

    "This voice sounds familiar."

    Li Shao Zhou looked at the little girl in front of him in disbelief.

    The girl has a standard oval face, with a light pink layer on her fair skin, and her facial features are well proportioned. The eyelashes are long and slender, the black eyes are bright, and the big round eyes are shining, as if they can talk.

    This delicate and lovely girl gave him a familiar feeling.

    Li Shao Zhou slapped his head, as if suddenly realized, "Are you Yu Zhi Yi?"

    "Yes, good morning." She calmly admitted her identity and greeted him.

    Li Shao Zhou was stunned, "You look so good-looking!"

    His loud voice attracted all the students who were buried next to him.

    Yu Zhi Yi wore a mask when she first arrived, and everyone searched for opportunities but couldn’t get a glimpse of the new classmate’s true face. Everyone also discussed her in private chats, saying that she might be too good-looking, or she might be too good-looking. Ugly...