CH-24

Everyone didn't understand the meaning of those four words, waiting for his explanation.

    He glanced at the little girl next to her with her neck up, and then opened his eyes, his eyes slightly lowered, "I mean...Jiang Shao Wen doesn't count as spoiling his girlfriend."

    After waiting for a long time, it turned out to be a remark.

    Li Shao Zhou slapped the table and laughed, "Hahaha, brother Yi, is this a cold joke?"

    Shi Yi smiled and put away his phone, "I'm not playing anymore."

    A cute voice from the little girl came from the side, "I'll eat it."

    "Alright."

    Jiang Mier followed closely behind and put down the bowl and chopsticks, "I'm full too."

    Yu Zhi Yi wiped her mouth and asked, "Then do you want to go back to the video game city?"

    Jiang Mier was happy she raised her hand eagerly, "Of course, I haven't had a showdown with Li Shao Zhou yet!"

   The four discussed it and decided to go back and play for a while.

    Jiang Mi'er and Li Shao Zhou went straight to the "decisive battle" area, and Shi Yi led Yu Zhi Yi directly to a row of crane machines.

    "Let's play with this." He saw that girls like to pinch dolls.

    "This one won't come out."

    The shopkeeper set up the machine in order to make a profit. She tried it twice, but it really couldn't come out.

    "Try again."

    Shi Yi encouraged her.

    Yu Zhi Yi weighed the game coins in the basket, walked to the machine, took two coins and put them into the machine, and began to operate the remote control. The claws of the machine hook the doll up, but just when the doll is about to aim at the exit, the machine will always let go automatically.

    She waved her hands helplessly at Shi Yi, "Look, holding dolls is a waste of game coins."

    Shi Yi grabbed two game coins and continued to invest, saying, "Try again."

    After all the bets, she could only continue to grab.

    Yu Zhi Yi took a deep breath and held the remote control switch.

    Just as she started moving her paws, a warmth covered the back of her hand.

    At this time, her hands were completely useless, as if they were so soft that they had no bones.

    "Tap—"

    Pressing down at the right time, the claws grabbed the doll's body, and when it moved to the exit, the claws were released, and the doll fell on the transparent frame basket and was precarious.

    The two had to lock their eyes on the doll, seeing it swinging and falling into the exit.

    "Wow! It's caught, it's caught!"

    She caught it several times without responding, but Shi Yi's strike was so accurate the first time, and she felt a little more admiration for him in her heart.

    "Brother is great!"

   This time, she praised him from the bottom of her heart without any thought.

    The staff took out the doll and handed it to Yu Zhi Yi. It was a pink and white little rabbit.

    Shi Yi pinched the rabbit's soft body with his fingers, feeling that the doll's fabric is very comfortable.