CH-36 PART II

Qiao Le Zhi arrived early, so she was a little late, but it's okay.

    The seats at that time were like this, Li Shao Zhou, Shi Yi, and Yu Zhi Yi sat in a row, facing Jiang Mier, Qiao Le Zhi, and Wen Ting Yu.

    Everyone ordered a steak of different flavors, and took turns to get their favorite ones.

    The table is lined with plates filled with different dishes. The steaks were served one after another, but the knives and forks were not easy to use.

    Qiao Le Zhi looked familiar at first glance, so she made a living by herself.

    Li Shao Zhou looked at the girl opposite, and offered to help, "Or I'll cut it for you..."

    "No, no." Jiang Mier refused without raising her head, and cut into pieces with brute force, as if she wanted to match the steak on the plate Fight to the death.

    Wen Ting Yu basically didn't speak, and quietly ate her own food. The steak was obsessively cut into strips of similar size.

    Look at the two most prominent.

    There was no need for Yu Zhi Yi to do it herself. When the steak came down, Shi Yi picked up the knife and fork to cut the steak for her first, "It's a little hot now, you can eat something else first."

    Everyone: It's so sour...

    Cut the meat slices one after another. Put it in a soup pot and cook until they finally realized that Shi Yi also didn't understand something.

    For example...he couldn't tell whether the dishes were cooked or not.

    Yu Zhi Yi has always been by the side and said to him: "This kind of meat is cooked, and that dish will have to wait a while... Oh, this one can't be cooked for too long, otherwise you won't be able to chew it."

    That's all right, virtuous Girlfriend standard!

    After finishing the steak and the buffet food on the table, everyone was 70% full.

    Li Shao Zhou brought the cake to the table, "Come here, serve the cake!"

    Today is Qiao Le Zhi's birthday, they bought a big cake together and brought it to the store. Although it is not easy to sing birthday songs in public, the steps of lighting candles and making wishes are still possible!

    Jiang Mi'er was mischievous, and smeared cake on Qiao Le Zhi's face.

    Qiao Le Zhi was not to be outdone, the two fought each other, Wen Ting Yu left her seat calmly, stood by and watched for a while, then went to get a plate of food by herself.

    Qiao Le Zhi and Jiang Mier took a short rest and went to the sink to wash their hands and faces.

    Qiao Le Zhi came back and saw the newly added snacks on the table, took a piece of pizza and put it in her mouth, thinking it tasted good.

    "Yi Yi, this flavor of pizza is delicious, try it."

    Qiao Le Zhi handed over a piece of pizza, and Yu Zhi Yi subconsciously opened her mouth to bite, with her hands full.

    "Well……"

    When she realized it, she had pizza in her mouth and shrimp in both hands, so oily that it was inconvenient to hold chopsticks.

    There are also shrimp shells on the plate in front of it, which is not convenient for pizza. So she turned to Shi Yi next to her, beckoning him to help take down the pizza.

    When Shi Yi turned his head, he saw the little girl leaning towards him with a pizza in her mouth.

    Under the warm and cozy light, the boy suddenly leaned forward and bit the other end of the pizza with his mouth open.

    Qiao Le Zhi was so shocked that the chopsticks fell to the ground.

    Jiang Mi'er quickly covered her mouth, for fear that she would reveal some terrible secret.

    Yu Zhi Yi: Petrification—

_______________________________________

    The author has something to say: It is really a very happy thing to be able to study and struggle with people you like!

    Brother has entered a new stage, which is just the beginning~start~~~~~~

    Guess why brother keeps saying that she is a younger sister?