CH-3

"Shi Yi."

    After the kindergarten is over, when the parents come to pick them up, the teacher will call out the students' names.

    Hearing the teacher's voice, Shi Yi immediately put the picture book in his hand back in the bookcase, carried his schoolbag and went out.

    After meeting his mother, he started looking for Yu Zhi Yi's parents as usual, "Mom, have you seen Yi Yi's grandmother?"

    "No." Ning Su Ya shook her head.

    "Then let's wait."

    "Okay." Ning Su Ya patted her son's head and stayed patiently.

    But they waited and waited until all the children had left, but they still couldn't wait for the Yu family.

    Only a few teachers and Yu Zhi Yi were left in the empty hall, and the little girl stood by the door waiting eagerly, about to cry.

    Shi Yi quickly broke free from her mother's hand and ran over, "Yi Yi, where's your grandma?"

    She shook her head in confusion, looking even more helpless.

    Yu Zhi Yi's family couldn't get through the phone, couldn't reach the parents, and the teacher was also having a headache.

    The little girl's crystal clear teardrops fell down, her long eyelashes were wet with tears, her black grape eyes were covered with mist, and she called softly to her brother, "Brother, I can't go home one by one. It's gone."

    Shi Yi stretched out his small arms to embrace his younger sister, patted her on the back gently like an adult, and comforted her: "Don't cry one by one, I will take one one home!"

    Ning Su Ya stepped forward to tell the teacher,  after some communication, they brought the two children back together.

    When they personally sent Yu Zhi Yi back to Ruan's house, they saw that Yu Zhi Yi's uncle and aunt had just prepared a table of dinner, and they didn't notice that the child didn't come home at all.

    Ning Su Ya couldn't help frowning, "No one picks up Yi Yi in the kindergarten, don't you know?"

    At this time, the uncle of the Ruan family came to pick up the child, expressing that he didn't know about it.

    After Yu Zhi Yi's parents went out to work, her grandmother took her to live in the original home. Grandma had something to leave today. Before she left, she asked the aunt of the Ruan family to pick up the child in the afternoon, but the aunt didn't take it seriously at all, and she didn't know that the child hadn't come home yet.

    On the way home, Shi Yi turned to his mother and said, "Mom, when you come to pick me up from now on, let's take one by one home together."

    After grandma came back, Ning Su Ya went to discuss with the old man herself. Take it back together.

    The old man readily agreed.

    Yu Zhi Yi was born in the winter of December and a half. On her fifth birthday, the ground was covered with snow, and the simple courtyard was decorated into a new world covered in silver.

    Ruan Qing, who was working outside, was pregnant again, so it was inconvenient to toss back and forth, so she just sent a new set of clothes to her daughter as a birthday present.

    Xiao Zhi Yi was very happy when she saw the new clothes, and couldn't wait to put on the red padded jacket. Grandma skillfully tied a pair of shofar braids for her, cut two red strings and tied them together. Her round face was flushed red, which was very cute.