CH-47 PART II

The summer in City C this year is not too hot, and she doesn't need to turn on the air conditioner to sleep in the past few days. It's just that the electric mosquito liquid was cut off, and the annoying mosquitoes flew out to bite people.

    Yu Zhi Yi couldn't sleep at all, so she came to the next door with a droopy face, and bumped into Shi Yi who had just left the room.

    "Brother, I'm so itchy."

    "Here's the toilet water."

    With the help of the flashlight of his mobile phone, Yu Zhi Yi touched the toilet water from his hands to her feet, and she still wanted to scratch it before the effect of the medicine was exerted.

    Shi Yi held her hand, "Don't scratch it, it will turn red after a while."

    When itches, it doesn't matter how severe it is, and it's most likely to leave marks.

    Besides the itching, she was still sleepy, but she couldn't fall asleep because of the itching, her eyes narrowed.

    Shi Yi pulled her into the room, "Sleep on my side."

   Drowsiness struck, and she fell down as soon as she touched the bed.

    Shi Yi took the fan and put it aside for emergencies. He also wiped the toilet water again before lying on the bed.

    In the second half of the night, Yu Zhi Yi slept soundly.

    She was woken up by the heat in the morning, she opened her eyes, and found herself being held in Shi Yi's arms, like a stove.

    She reached for the remote control of the air conditioner next to the bed and adjusted the temperature.

    She didn't know when the electricity came, but she saw the marks on Shi Yi's arms that hadn't disappeared. They were bitten by mosquitoes and hadn't disappeared yet.

    And being held in her arms, she was obviously "lucky".

    Shi Yi's forehead was also sweating, but he didn't wake up because of the heat, probably because he was too sleepy.

    Yu Zhi Yi remained silent and stopped moving, waiting for the temperature in the room to drop.

    She is getting more and more sober.

    She will never forget that summer, when she overheard the boy's heartfelt words, "I love her so much, I want to give her all the tenderness I have."

    He did it.

    At this moment, an extremely strong thought rose in her heart: I really want to grow up quickly and marry him!

_____________________

    The author has something to say: I made up the secret room level based on the multiple secret rooms I played, hahaha, but there is a secret room with a ten-second kiss that really exists.