Extra-2 PART II

Mammy was very disturbed in her heart, and it took several days to find an opportunity to inquire outside. When she learned about the marriage, her eyes immediately turned red, "This, how can this be possible!"    

 Mommy hurriedly returned to the palace, intending to marry her. The news was told to Yu Zhi Yi, but he was told, "The empress invited Princess Jiahe to come over."     

As soon as Yu Zhi Yi arrived at the empress, she was given a lot of jewelry, but Yu Zhi Yi dared not accept it, "My lady, these things are too expensive , Jiahe deserves it."

  The  Queen smiled, "Hey, why do you say that. You are about to marry to the Kingdom of Yan and promote diplomatic relations between the two countries. You deserve all of these."

    "Marry? Yan Guo?"

    Yu Zhi Yi knew early on that there must be a demon if things go wrong, but she never thought that she would send her to have a kiss! These people simply made up their minds and didn't care about her thoughts at all.

    Yu Zhi Yi immediately knelt down and begged in horror, "Your Majesty, please take back your life!"

    The Empress remained unmoved, but showed a gentle and sensible look, "Why did Princess Jia He react like this? This is a good thing."

    Yu Zhi Yi shook her head, but no matter what she said, those people were indifferent.

    The queen waved her hand, "Come here, send Princess Jia He back to the palace. Without my palace's permission, you are not allowed to step out of the bedroom!"

    Soon, the queen ordered someone to bring the wedding dress.

    When Yu Zhi Yi refused, she overturned her clothes.

    These words came to the Queen's ears, "This girl is quite stubborn!"

  The Queen made a plan, and waved to the maid beside her, "When the time comes..."

    Yu Zhi Yi woke up again, feeling her body being jolted.

    She opened her eyes in a daze, unable to see the scene in front of her, only feeling weak all over.

    She doesn't know how long it has passed, but she finally recovered.

    This is... the bridal sedan chair for her marriage!

    Pulling back the curtain, there are escorts in front, back, left, and right, and she has no way to escape.

    She was trapped in a gorgeous carriage with accompanying maids guarding her day and night, "Princess, this servant advises you not to struggle and hurt yourself.  "

  Even if you end your life early, you won't suffer in the future!

    However, she promised that man, how could she be at ease before he returned to court safely?

    "Cuckoo -"

     There was a strange sound in the distance, and then it dissipated.

    Everyone didn't take it seriously, the little princess in the sedan chair tightly clutched the sharp hairpin.

   * Postscript*

     He heard that a brave and capable hussar general was missing on the border. The reason is unknown, and there are various stories in the end.

    Sacrifice for the country, fleeing in battle, disappearing mysteriously...

    A new embroidery workshop was built in a remote town far away from the imperial capital.

    "Boss Shi, my master liked the embroidery last time. I want to talk to this skilled embroiderer. Can you introduce me?"

    The man in the dark blue shirt called "Boss Shi" slowly put down With the
teacup in his hand, he refused the request of others, and said: "My wife is ill, and it is inconvenient to go out to see guests, please forgive me. "

"Come out in a hurry?"

    Boss Shi said again: "My wife shouldn't work too hard, and the time for embroidery is limited every day."

    After the guests left, Boss Shi opened the door and entered the yard.

    He saw the embroiderer who was "inconvenient to see guests due to illness" sitting under the lush trees in the courtyard, with ruddy cheeks and amused eyes.

    As soon as he appeared, the beautiful embroidered lady seemed to sense something and looked up.

    Seeing that it was him, she got up immediately, and the Jin Ling tied around her waist swayed accordingly.

    The boss at that time was in a state of mind, beckoning to the woman, "Yi Yi, come here."

    The woman's voice was very clear, and she called from a distance, "Husband."

    That heroic young general...

    He doesn't admire the powerful, he only wants to defend himself. With the one he love, he will have no worries in this life.

___________________________

    The author has something to say: I originally wanted to write a bit miserable, but once I wrote it, I couldn’t do it, whether it was the life of the little princess or the relationship between the two. In the end, it turned into a light-hearted little sweet article, a pair of love for a lifetime people