CH-34

Yu Zhi Yi's intrusion broke their original harmonious atmosphere, and everyone didn't know how to persuade them for a while.

    This little girl can't play with them at first glance, but she can't just drive them away.

    It was Shi Yi who spoke first to make a decision, "You guys play, I'll take her home first."

    "Brother Yi, I haven't finished this fight yet..." They needed Shi Yi, the captain with sharp skills.

    Shi Yi quit the game, "I won't fight anymore."

    "Shi Yi, I won't take you to cheat your teammates like this. Let's go after the fight. It's only ten minutes. Yu Zhi Yi should agree?"

   Jiang Yu Ran looked at it. Looking at Shi Yi, then at Yu Zhi Yi, her eyes flicked back and forth between the two.    

 "You can't make my little girl wait for me for ten minutes, can you?"

   He smiled, took out a hundred yuan from his wallet and put it on the table, "I paid for the three hours today, sorry."

He chose Yu Zhi Yi hesitantly, and regardless of others' persuasion, he naturally took her hand and left the noisy place.

    The moment he stepped out of the Internet cafe, the surrounding air became fresh, and Yu Zhi Yi took a deep breath.

    She has always felt that Internet cafes are boring, which is really uncomfortable.

    Shi Yi lowered his eyes, and his eyes fell on her wrist. The bell tied on the red string looked familiar.

    As soon as Yu Zhi Yi noticed that his attention was focused on this, she raised her hand, "Look, I found the bell you gave me when I was a child."

When she was in the first grade of elementary school, she went to the playground with her friends to play , was taken into the office by the teacher by accident, Shi Yi searched for her, ran into the office sweating profusely and wanted to ask the teacher for help, only then did he know that she was taken away by the teacher.

    After that incident, Shi Yi was afraid that she would get lost, so he childishly put a bell on her hand, and it made a ringing sound when she walked.

    It's just that the bell is too noisy to be practical and has to be removed.

    She refused, so Shi Yi thought of a way and gave her a bell that would not ring to cheer her up.

    After a long time, the hand rope became worn out, so she took it off and kept it. Now that it was found again, she actually remembered the past clearly.

    He held up the little girl's palm, flipped it left and right, and when he saw the braided red knot, he praised it generously, "It's very beautiful."

    She said, "Because what my brother gave you is the best thing!

    " Good things..."

    But what he has learned now is not a good thing for her.

    Seeing that Shi Yi's expression was wrong, Yu Zhi Yi deliberately sighed in front of him, "I'm really sorry, because I miss my brother so much, so I came back early." .

    He never wanted to hear an apology from her, let alone because of such things.

    The two walked forward slowly, aimlessly forward. Passing by a park, they took a tacit detour and walked in.

    There are pedestrians passing by all around, and the further you go inside, the fewer people there are. She doesn't know where she went around, the surroundings are quiet, and she doesn't see other people.