Extra-4 Shi Yi x Yu Zhi Yi

Extra-4 AFTER MARRIAGE

Gao Liang: "I Want to Kiss You" has been renamed "Absolutely Favored".

Yu Zhi Yi originally thought that the summer wedding would be the greatest blessing of the year. Unexpectedly, before the wedding, there was a new achievement in her career.

The publishing house contacts the website and wants to publish her new book. The results of the new book lead to the old book. In addition to several other books that have already been published, this time the book she has written for the longest time is also reprinted.

The publication title of "I Love You" is changed to "Absolute Heart", and it is also in print production.

Yu Zhi Yi thought, what would happen if all the relatives and friends around me read this book?

She actually doesn't mind sharing her happiness with others, but she is a little shy.

A happy life is always desirable.

Yu Zhi Yi's novel signing will be held in March, the season when spring is warm and flowers are blooming. On the day of the on-site signing, Shi Yi personally sent her to the scene.

"Can you stay here by yourself later?" Shi Yi was still worried.

"I'm not alone, there are other people." She refers to the staff.

Shi Yi shook her hand, "This is different."

This time, her eyes were extraordinarily firm, "I can do it!"

The little girl who was not used to being surrounded by crowds before finally grew up and was able to stand on the At the front of the crowd, the words of thanks were spoken fluently.

The signature was written softly, unable to withstand the enthusiasm of the fans.

Everyone has basically watched "Absolute Heartbeat", and they are full of curiosity about such an excellent actor.

As soon as Yu Zhi Yi is good-looking, what does "Si Yi" look like in the book?

Yu Zhi Yi wrote many stories about her and Shi Yi in the book, but did not let the male protagonist appear.

During the serialization of this book, many people also questioned the authenticity, saying that she just used "prototype" to fight for gimmicks, but there are more true love fans.

The six years from high school to college graduation and marriage, these six years are profound.

Later, someone on Weibo posted a photo of the author 'Yu Zhi Yi' at the signing ceremony, a young man with outstanding appearance and temperament stood with her, bowing his head and whispering.

They guessed: This is Si Yi in the story.

Although there is no clear frontal view, the proportions of the body and the intimate interaction absolutely match.

The ancient online game "Chongmeng Jianghu" listed by Yi Zhou Game Company is liked by many young people who love games, and the company's development is booming.

In April, a new member came to the art department, a tall woman named Wang Si Yuan.

Introduced by a friend, Wang Si Yuan came to Yi Zhou for an interview. She has some strengths, and she passed the company's test successfully and became an intern employee.

Only then did she know that Shi Yi was actually Yi Zhou's boss!

She had heard the name Shi Yi since she was a child, and every time she went back to her hometown town, she would hear the elders talking about him and praising him.