CH-32

No matter what reason Shi Yi loses the game, in the eyes of others, losing is losing.

    The members of the basketball team were so angry that they wanted to fight with Shen Jiang Han, but this could not save the score of the game.

    Shi Yi was in a bad mood, so Yu Zhi Yi deliberately found a reason to ask the teacher for leave, and hurried to the first class after self-study next night.

    As soon as the teacher of class one left, the students in the class left the classroom one after another.

   As soon as Yu Zhi Yi stood at the door, people passing by recognized her and greeted her.

    Most of the people in the classroom had left, and Shi Yi stood up slowly.

    Jiang Yu Ran, who was deliberately waiting by the side, stood up, "Shi Yi, let's go to the playground together."

    Shi Yi didn't talk to anyone when he just returned to the classroom, and it was not convenient to go to and from class, so she just wanted to wait. There is plenty of time for self-study next night.

    Shi Yi glanced at her, only arranged his books, pushed the stool away, and left the seat.

    Jiang Yu Ran chased after him.

    When she got to the door, Shi Yi stopped suddenly.

   She was about to speak happily, but she saw Shi Yi turned and walked to another place.

    There was a girl standing there, it was Yu Zhi Yi.

    "Why did you come up here?" Seeing her, he took the initiative to speak.

    As soon as Yu Zhi Yi picked up the small schoolbag in her hand, she said in a brisk tone, "I told you, I will go home with you at night."

    When the two met, there was no one else in their eyes.

    She really don't like the feeling of being ignored by others, but Jiang Yu Ran has to admit that what those classmates said at the beginning of school was correct.

    Shi Yi was kind to Yu Zhi Yi, and only to Yu Zhi Yi.

    It made her a little jealous.

    But at this moment, she didn't know what to do to change the status quo, she even wanted to take back Shi Yi's affection for Yu Zhi Yi, but she also knew that it was difficult.

    As soon as Yu Zhi Yi left the campus with Shi Yi, there were two last buses on the road. They stood at the bus stop sign, surrounded by some students waiting for the bus.

    As soon as Yu Zhi Yi took out the bus card from her schoolbag, when the bus stopped, Shi Yi naturally took her hand and took her home together.

    There are quite a lot of people on this bus, and there is only one empty seat left on the bus. An old lady came up from behind and walked back slowly.

    They make that vacant seat available.

    Shi Yi grabbed the armrest with one hand, and wrapped her waist with the other hand, for fear that she might not be able to stand still.

    Shi Yi's eyes were out of focus, and the warm car lights cast a dark halo on his side face, and his midnight starry eyes contained things that made him unhappy.

    When the car turned, the body of the person standing on the car shook, so she grabbed the handrail even harder.

    Shi Yi stepped forward and stood directly behind her, completely protecting her in his arms.