CH-48

Students in the Chinese Department of University C generally start internships from the second grade of senior year, and Yu Zhi Yi will stay in school for a semester.

    And Shi Yi's early graduation application was finally approved, and he will have more time and energy to work hard for his career.

    In the first semester of senior year, Yu Zhi Yi and a few friends in the dormitory had already started planning the internship.

    Zhong Jing Xuan planned to go back to her hometown, "My parents asked me to go back to my hometown, saying that they could find me a relationship there, and I could go to practice directly."

    Another roommate shook her head repeatedly, "I want to find it myself, but I don't know where to find it."

    " Yi Yi, why don't you talk?"

    "Ah, I've already decided on the location of the internship."

    Shi Yi and Jiang Chi Zhou founded an online game company, and normal operations also require clerical staff, so she doesn't worry about the internship.

    She has decided to take the postgraduate entrance examination. Anyway, now she has a source of income by writing every day, and it would be good to improve her education.

    As for work, because she didn't plan to go all the way to make money professionally, she might become a professional writer after graduation.

    But these words, she did not say to the roommate again.

    Zhong Jing Xuan expressed her envy, "I really envy you. The key to finding such a good boyfriend is that he treats you very well. " .

    Yu Zhi Yi turned on the computer with a smile and started today's coding work. The current update is her third work, and the results are good.

    But looking at the word count of the first book gradually increasing and she doesn't know when it will end, she feel very emotional. It seems to end at any time, but she doesn't know where to end.

    Readers in the book review area have long been accustomed to waiting for the update of the Buddhist series.

    During the period of Yu Zhi Yi's postgraduate entrance examination, she read books every day and soaked in the library, as if she was busier than Shi Yi.

    Not a talented player, can only rely on time to accumulate.

    Yu Zhi Yi doesn't like crowds, and is more used to finding empty seats in the library where there are few or no people.

    As soon as she entered the learning state today, a person came across from me. Yu Zhi Yi was not affected, and continued to stare at the book.

    The person opposite couldn't help it, and greeted her, "Hi, classmate."

    Yu Zhi Yi raised her head and saw a boy sitting opposite her.

    "Is something wrong?" she asked.

    The boy directly took out his mobile phone, "Student, I see that you come here to study every day, you must like to read books, and I like it too, why don't we add a contact information and discuss together."

    He also squatted for a few days, seeing Yu Zhi Yi. It's always sitting here alone before mustering up the courage to go up to her and ask for her contact information.

    Uh...

    She didn't expect it to be like this. Every time she simply expressed doubts, those people always took the initiative to name the reason.