55: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐲𝐬

As I'm pacing around my room for a charger a disgusting feeling settles into my stomach

As I'm pacing around my room for a charger a disgusting feeling settles into my stomach. I quickly run over to my bathroom toilet when I feel my previous meal making its way up my esophagus.

I hold my hair up and roughly puke, bracing myself for the unsettling feeling afterwards. I clutch onto my stomach in agony, trying to ease out the feeling in my stomach.

Damien's downstairs making my breakfast so I clean up by the sink. I stare at myself in the mirror, thinking about the last time I had my period. Suddenly, I realize that I haven't had my period in nearly two months. With everything going on I forgot about it, working day and night.

I look at my stomach in fear, and my gaze then shifts to my boobs. They were larger, more prominent, and sore. No wonder Damien had been more interested in my chest recently. My hands rest on my now hard stomach, the fear suddenly creeps inside of me when I realize that I might be pregnant.

With urgency, I run downstairs, holding any weird emotion that's about to burst out of me. When I reach the kitchen I immediately grab onto Damien, deep tears erupting from within me.

I didn't know why I was crying, I couldn't tell if this was a good or bad thing. I wanted to carry a child but I, even more, wanted to carry on with my mission. To finally get back at Ivan for what he did to my father.

Damien panics and brings me over to the couch immediately, wrapping his body around mine. "Shit, what's wrong Naomi?" He began cleaning the tears on my face, looking into my eyes for any sort of discomfort.

I continue to cry, holding my stomach in fear. Before he utters any more words, he looks at me, then my stomach and somehow he gets the gist. My voice cracks as I try to speak, "Damien, I think I'm pr-"

Sweat rushers down my forehead as I recollect my breath. Damien snores next to me as I lean against the headboard, remembering my dream before this awakening.

I jump out of bed and rush to the bathroom to look at myself. I slowly thanked God that my boobs were normal and my stomach wasn't doing flips. I look at the date on my phone and realize that today was I'm supposed to leave Italy.

I was scheduled to leave by the afternoon and continue my mission in Russia. After I was successful, maybe I'll settle down and find an actual career path. Something less dangerous.

While Damien was sleeping, I began to pack my bags. I put the clothes I wanted to wear on the bed and walked over to the shower, taking off my clothes and soaking into the warmth running from the tap.