52: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬

"Naomi this dress will not fit me! My ass is way too small

"Naomi this dress will not fit me! My ass is way too small." Scarlett holds out a dress I gave to her in my closet. We were going out to dinner with Amélie and the both of them were getting ready in my room.

I roll my eyes, "Your ass is fine Scarlett. Just wear the fucking dress you look good." Amélie laughs as she finishes up my Smokey eye. She taught me some new techniques and I was loving the way it was turning out.

In about forty minutes, the three of us were done and we were taking pictures in my front foyer, ready to leave. I hand the photo back to Amélie, "My eyes were closed and not enough cleavage." The both of them laughed as I pulled down my dress and posed again.

We called it quits with the photos and opened the front door. My heart skipped a beat when I saw a bouquet of red roses sitting on my steps. There was a little note attached to it and I crouched down to pick it up.

They were beautiful, I couldn't lie. But the name signed on the note sunk my stomach slightly. I'll do anything to get you back. I walked back inside and set it on my table before dusting my hands off and walking into the car with the girls. Amélie sighed, "Another bouquet from my stupid brother?"

I nodded and asked the driver to begin driving. Damien had been sending me flowers every day for two weeks now. They all had little notes on them. Today was pretty basic, something I liked.

He was trying his best to win me back. But I'm trying to heal myself before I go back to him. What he did to me was unfair, it's evil to dump that much guilt on someone and shut them out completely.

Another thing I couldn't stand was his father. I can't be with the man whose father killed mine, it's impossible. That man stole everything from me along with his bastard friend Ivan. I was going to kill both of them, and I didn't need Damien in the way. Impossible.

Besides, how am I supposed to tell him I'm going to kill his father? That's crazy.

"Naomi we're here." Scarlett tapped my shoulder and I jolted. She gave me a look of concern and I smiled, exiting the car with them. The restaurant we chose was incredibly beautiful many people were seated listening to music and eating good food.

The waitress directed us to our seats and we all sat down. We flashed through the appetizers and I decided to get some spinach artichoke dip and a French martini.

Amélie spoke up, "Naomi have you tried talking to Damien since the gala?" Scarlett and Amélie have been talking for quite a while now and I was the only one silent.

I took a sip of my beverage, "no I haven't. He's also been texting me but I can't get myself to reply."

She sighs, "I know a larger portion of this is because of my father. That man is evil as fuck and I can't even call him my father. I mean he took the most important person in your life, I don't blame you if you have plans of brutally killing him. I just don't want you to hate Damien because of our father." The waitress gives us our food and we take a quick pause.

Scarlett nods, "What he did to you wasn't okay. He called you some fucked up things. Talk to him about what he said, I wouldn't take that bullshit either."

I smiled and ordered another martini, "Okay okay I will! For now, let's have some fun. I'm happy!"

They both smiled and our evening went totally as planned. We ate some delicious food and headed out of the restaurant as soon as the club opened. The car parked in front of the club and we all came stumbling out ready to party.

Amélie laughed, "I haven't gone to the club in over a year. I'm so ready to grind on somebody's father!" Scarlett shook her head as we entered and as soon as the music blasted into our eardrums, we began dancing.

I got a drink from the bar and moved my hips to the music. Amélie was indeed grinding on someone's father and Scarlett was talking to some barwoman.

A few moments later I felt someone's presence behind me. Call me creepy but my stomach dropped at just the smell of this person. I indeed knew who it was.

"Damien," I said, breathlessly over the music. Trying to summon up some courage to move away.

He crippled his fingers to my waist, holding me firmly. The smell of alcohol lingered from his lips and I could tell he was severely drunk. "Hey baby, what are you doing here?"

I wince as he pinches my waist. I ignore him, desperately trying to dance to take my thoughts off of him. He speaks again, "You're still ignoring me? Baby I can't breathe without you. I can't stand this, I need you in my arms."

I roll my eyes, "Damien don't do this right now. We're in the middle of a club and you're insanely drunk."

He smirks, "fuck I missed your fierce attitude baby. I loved the way I could just shut you up by pounding that delicious pussy of yours-"

"Yeah, home time." I unwrap his arm from my waist and walk him toward the front of the club. "We can talk about us when you're fully sober."

Suddenly, Damien kneels the moment we get outside. He holds my lower half with both of his arms, resting the side of his head on my thighs. Luckily nobody was outside to witness this embarrassing moment. "Get the fuck up, Damien. I'm not fucking playing."

He frowns, "Please Naomi, I need you back baby. I can't think straight anymore. I love you so fucking much and I'm sorry baby." I sigh in annoyance.

I hold the sides of his face so he's looking up at me. "Fine Damien, I fucking forgive you. If you loved me, you would get off this damn floor and stop embarrassing us. You're a mafia leader for fucks sake."

He gets up and throws his arm around my waist. "Yay baby, you want me back!"

He begins cheering and I laugh at his kiddish behaviour. In about ten minutes, I'm sending Damien home with his bodyguard and driver and the girls are in the car with me heading home.

Edited - August 17, 2023