𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

- 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 -
𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐧

"Scarlett, have you picked up the cake already?" I asked the redhead woman sitting at my dining table, eating a cupcake instead of working. I run a hand down my face when she gives me a weak response.

"Cool down Petit... Amélie said she has everything in the bag. The food and cake will be here by 1." She continues to eat her cupcake without a care in the world, her pregnant stomach causing her to eat much more than she should.

I roll my eyes, "Remind me to never call you when I'm planning an event... now where's my sister?" She points toward my backyard and I head out to see Amélie and her husband Aziel. I greet the both of them and smile, "I know you guys are wedding preparing and all that fun stuff but where's the cake?"

Amélie smiles, "Relax brother, I gave the cake to the decorator and she put it in the fridge. It will be taken out when Naomi arrives." I take a seat next to Aziel and run a hand down my head.

I've been planning Naomi's 26th surprise birthday party but I didn't realize how much work party planning is. Everything was in order, don't get me wrong, but I have a feeling she was going to use her motherly instincts and pop out of nowhere.

She's currently out with my mother getting their nails done and they're soon to be finished. I pulled out my phone to text my mom for the 7th time in 5 minutes and stopped when small hands tapped on my shoulder.

I looked up and smiled when my eyes met with Chloé my daughter. Her long curly hair was now frizzy and framed her entire face. Her small nose scrunched up and she lifted her arms, non-verbally asking me to carry her.

With an amused look, I picked up Chloé and placed her on my lap. She played with the chain on my neck, "Where's your brother baby?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "W-we we're playing in the garden and h-he pushed, he pushed me off the swings. I cried a lot." She explained, exaggerating the last part.

"Okay let's go find him." She clapped her hands together as I got up and searched for her older brother. As I walked inside, Scarlett was still eating cupcakes and I guess she got the gist when she pointed to my arcade room.

The moment I stepped into the room, the little curly head started running. "I didn't even do anything! Your little daughter is lying! Leave me alone or I'm telling grandma."

I managed to catch him and pick him up so the two of them are in my arms. "Your mother will be here in 20 minutes, I need both of you in proper outfits." I walked upstairs and into each of their closets to grab some clothes.

Christian loved formal wear, tuxedos were his favourite thing. Chloé picked out a skirt and I dressed one of her favourite dolls in the same outfit. I brushed the 3-year-olds curls, putting her hair into two ponytails. I added red bows to complement the colour of her skirt and sent her to put on her shoes.

I adjust Christian's earring and slicked his hair back. I added a red handkerchief to his tuxedo and sent him downstairs. I called back Chloé and grabbed a brush to do her edges. Naomi had taught me how to do them and I've gotten pretty good over the months.

I finished with my baby's hair and she kissed my cheek. Yelling a 'thank you' and ran downstairs to play with her brother. I took this time to put on my outfit as well. My attire was more laid back compared to my children's and before I knew it, I was back downstairs directing everyone to hide.