00: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫

Third Person
-FOURTEEN YEARS AGO-

Naomi is extremely hungry. Being only six years old she can't cook by herself, so she asked her father, D'andre Harris to cook a meal for her. He is extremely busy at the moment but he'd drop everything and attend to his daughter.

She played with all her toys upstairs. Vincenzo Marino and His wife Valentina had bought her many toys for her birthday. With her father being extremely sick at one point, she couldn't unbox the toys. Thankfully, her fathers health has improved and she's back home.

The television bass booted through the speakers, echoing around her entire room. She watched the television as she opened some of her new addition Barbies. Giggling and laughing, how she normally does when she gets new toys.

"Ugh, this is too tuff, I need scissors." She huffed and got up. "Let me go ask daddy," she then again pointed at her doll, "I'll be back."

She walked down the hall of her fairly large home, looking at the baby pictures of her hung up on the wall. The sounds of the beads in her hair erupted through the hallway.

She continued walking and singing along to a song she heard in her best friend, Marcus's car. Then the loudness of her voice turned into a whisper when a giant sound filled her home. Shock washed over her small body.

"Uh, daddy are you okay?" She began walking faster and trembled down the stairs. More ruffling emitted from the first level of her home and something in her stomach told her that things are wrong.

No reply. She rose her eyebrow and tiptoed to the living room. The smell of delicious macaroni aired into her nostrils and she inhaled the scent. Yummy.

The passage to her living room had boot footsteps imprinted on it. "Daddy, is auntie here to visit?" Nobody ever came over except for D'andre's older sister. The woman was also fond of coming unannounced so a small part of Naomi thinks it's her.

More ruffling and eventually weeping left the living room. Suspicion rose by the second and so did Naomi's blood pressure. What is going on?

"Nobody is home, it's just me. There's no point in checking upstairs." The voice of her father was trembling. Naomi rose an eyebrow again, why is daddy lying? I'm home. I was upstairs!

"Daddy? What are you-" Her jaw dropped when she saw her father being tortured on the couch. Blood ran down the side of his face like a never-ending waterfall. "Who are you?"

A tall man turned around and smirked evilly. "So there is someone home. And she happens to be very beautiful." He walked up to Naomi and ran a hair through her beaded braids. The roughness of his dry and rigid skin feeling her scalp.

"My name is Ivan Orlov cutie, your father and I have to chat. So be a dear and shut the fuck up." His voice came out low and demanding, tears starting to well in the little girl's eyes.

At this moment all she wants is Miss Dani. Her father's boss, Vincenzo Marino had recently married an extremely caring woman, Valentina Martinez. She is also one hell of a fighter.

The last time something like this happened, she was there and fought for her. She helped her and kept her safe. But she's not here, all little Naomi can do is just hope and wish she comes at the right time.