20: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚

As soon as we got back Damien pinned me to the wall

As soon as we got back Damien pinned me to the wall. He kissed down my exposed collarbone and then back up to my lips. Since we were the only ones home, I didn't have to muffle the small moans escaping my lips.

His lips and hands were moving at a faster pace than before, making sure not to leave any part of my body untouched. I was about to break our kiss to tell him that we should move upstairs but he already lifted me in his arms and walked up the stairs.

The moment we got upstairs he opened his room and slammed me into the door. He started running his fingers along my legs. His large hand found its way to my thigh where he found the blades and took the belt off. He kept one specific blade in his hand and used it to cut the back of my dress, making it fall off my shoulders.

"Fuck Damien.." I laughed squirming under his taunting gaze. "You just shredding my dress."

He kissed my exposed shoulder, my blade still in between his two fingers. "The dress should be the least of your worries, darling."

He cut another part of my dress and eventually, the entire dress dropped to the ground. Leaving me in my black lace lingerie. It was nothing special because I didn't know what would go down tonight. Especially not with Damien.

I watched as his eyes scanned over my entire body. His eyes grew hungrier by the second, the anticipation to touch my body rendering off of his features alone. He stuck the blade into his pocket and grabbed the back of my thighs, lifting me into the air and walking over to his bed.

He gently placed me on his bed, kissing my collarbone before dipping his head down to my stomach. He prepared light kisses down my navel leading down to my dripping core. I tried to buck my hips towards him but he held me in place. "Behave, or I'm not going to be able to give you what you desperately want."

I watched him as he brought out the blade in his pocket, moving up to my breasts where he cut the bra in half. My breast immediately fell out and Damien tossed the ripped fabric onto the ground.

He looked down at me, his suit jacket was off and his silver chain was right in front of my face. "You're so beautiful, mon trésor." The compliment didn't even settle because his fingers lingered around the hem of my underwear. My breathing hitched.

"Damien, please." I took one of his hands and desperately dragged them down to my lower region. I could feel his smirk against my breasts as he moved his hand down there.

He took out his blade again and cut the strings of my underwear pulling them off and throwing them onto the ground. He bent down in between my thighs and opened them.