14: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭

I haven't been able to think straight all week, with Anton's break-in

I haven't been able to think straight all week, with Anton's break-in. And seeing Naomi in nothing but red-lace lingerie is not helping my situation.

As I sit down at my work desk I run a hand down my face. Trying to stop the thoughts of Naomi from flowing through my head.

I took so many damn cold showers within the last two days that I might turn into a merman. The way the lace clung to her thighs and how she looked at me through the long strands of her curly hair, has me going insane.

"Fuck Damien, get it together." I ran a hand through my hair and slam my fist against my office chair. Today I have a meeting with the Italian mafia consigliere, Kade Bianchi.

A security guard walked in and gave me a tight nod before speaking, "boss, Mr. Bianchi is waiting for you in the foyer."

I nodded and stood up, buttoning the middle of my suit and heading downstairs. The Italian mafia has had some problems with the Russians a while back so Kade is the right man for me.

As I walked down the stairs, I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see Naomi racing down the stairs. As she got to the last step she jumped into Kade's arms and he vigorously rubbed the top of her head.

I stood there in confusion about their relationship. Naomi turned to me and I swear my mind flashed back to what happened two days ago. I've been avoiding her so I don't do anything stupid and now, my mind is acting up.

"See, I told Elena that you're Miss Worldwide. You're everywhere but Los Angeles and I've been trying to contact you, kid." She smiles cheekily and Kade turns to me.

"I didn't know you and Naomi were seeing each other?" My eyes nearly bulge out of their sockets. There's no way in hell I'm seeing Naomi Harris, she's not someone I'd even think about.

But you've been thinking about her nonstop for a whole two days now. My mind chimes in and I push the stupid thoughts to the side. "No, she's just assisting me in the findings of Ivan Orlov."

"Oh well, now that both of you are here I'd like to invite you to my wedding next week in Italy. My fiancee, Elena and I would love to have you there." He holds out a tight smile and I firmly nod.

"We will be there. Now shall we get started with the meeting?" I ask, wanting to step out of Naomi's taut gaze.

He nodded firmly and we both walked down the hall, to my board room. Kade turned to me, "take care of Naomi, okay? Watching your father die at only six years old fucks people up. She looks tough on the outside but she's very fragile."

I look at Kade weirdly, "Naomi and I aren't together, she just stays in my h-" I don't even get to finish when he barges into the room and takes a seat on one of the chairs, paying no mind to my explanation.

My mind then wanders back to what Kade had said. Naomi had witnessed her father's murder. I didn't know how true that was and I wasn't going to jump to any conclusions. Maybe Kade was just exaggerating.

"Okay so, Vincenzo Marino, the leader of the Italian mafia has agreed to help the French with their shipments. Ivan has also been on our watchlist." He explains.

I nod, "correct."

"What can you give us back? We don't need anything, I'd like the compensation for myself." He shrugs casually, holding onto the frame of his black sunglasses.

I look through my files and then shut it quickly, "we have $50 million worth of cannabis. I'm sure you guys smoke weed."

Kade's lips tune into a smile, "you know me very well, Mr. Petit. After my wedding, I'll discuss everything with you. Vincenzo Marino will also be joining if he doesn't have a family matter to deal with."

"Great. That is settled, thank you for your time and give my greetings to Vincenzo." We both stand up and I quickly shake his hand and let him walk out of the board room.

As I let out a shaky breath and plop back into my seat, another thought of Naomi clouds my mind. I whisper a 'holy shit' and run a hand down my face, wanting the thoughts to stop swarming my mind.

The way her hips adorned the lace, her curly hair sprawled onto her shoulders. The way she innocently stood in front of me, not knowing what she was about to do to my mind. It all wouldn't leave.

I grabbed onto the pen beside me and chucked it at the wall opposite of me. I stood up and stormed upstairs to take another cold shower before meeting up with Javier.

As I walked up the stairs, I saw Naomi walking down the hall and into her room. As she entered flashbacks of her in the lingerie caught my mind and I raced into my room, slamming the door as I entered.

Damien, get ahold of yourself.

chile... Damien needs to get it together LOL