33: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡

The fuck?

The fuck?

With Mango's collar still tightly secured to my hand, I walk into the house, ignoring his rude greeting. I take off my coat and let Mango roam freely, sounds are heard in the kitchen so I make my way over there.

As I enter, I catch Damien running a hand through his hair, he chugs a glass of whiskey in agony. I decided to hold off his past rejection and slowly approach him, I quickly notice the blunt stuck between his fingers. "Hey..."

He glanced up at me and immediately looked away. Something ached in my chest but I dismissed it again. I try to reach out for him but he moves his hand away, "why are you here?"

I cross my arms, "I noticed you weren't ok-"

"I don't need your help." He snaps, setting the cup down harshly. My eye twitched and I take a step closer.

I clear my throat, "I don't know who you're talking to but it's not me. When you get rid of that bitchy attitude you can find me upstairs." I didn't spare another glance his way and walked out of the kitchen and upstairs.

When I entered my room, I made a blunt of my own and walked to the giant floor-to-ceiling windows. I watched as the snowfall, filled up the ground. I decided to pick up my phone and call my best friend.

~~~

"Naomi, I don't think that's a good plan, seducing him isn't going to-" Scarlett's unwanted opinion gets cut short when I hear the doorknob twist open.

I quickly hang up on her and shuffle with my silk robe. Pulling the strings and tying them together. My hair was tied in a bun and I was feeling pretty good. And horny. Get it together.

Ignoring the presence that descended into the room, I run a finger over my lip. I begin to watch the wilderness like I was doing before, anticipating what Damien's next move would be. I was still mad at him, of course, but I just wanted a reaction out of him.

Fingers brush over the silk of my robe and crawl to my waist, lightly fiddling with the piercing located at my navel. My breathing hitches momentarily and I move from his grasp, turning away.

I cross my arms a little tighter and look off to the side. He approaches me and holds his hands around my waist, "Naomi I'm sorry, It was never my intention to hurt you."

"But you did," I reply, walking around him and sitting on the edge of my bed. "Don't touch me."

He sighs relentlessly and walks to the other side of the bed. I feel the bed dip up until where I'm seated. Damien's feet are now on either side of me and his hands are on my abdomen, forcing me down to his chest. I refuse and stand, heading for the door where he catches me. "I hope you don't think that a hug is going to fix this. I don't want to speak to you."