13: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐬

I rushed inside leaving Naomi in my car because I know she can get out by herself

I rushed inside leaving Naomi in my car because I know she can get out by herself. I notified, Charles and Javier about the break-in. Charles insisted on bringing the redhead girl because she's a "good hacker".

My door flew open to Mango. She's climbed onto me and snuggled into my lap. I chuckled and rubbed behind her ear, "I'm sorry, but I have to go." I placed her on the dog bed and walked into the closet.

After I finished getting ready, I exited the room to see Naomi, walking down the stairs. Her curly hair that was once flowing down her back was tucked away in a bun. She glared at me and then threw something in my direction.

"What the fuck." I muttered, picking up the black brick that hit my chin. "Why are you giving me this?" I question the earpiece and watch that is sitting in my hand.

She rolls her eyes, "I checked your sound quality and it's terrible. These work better and the watch contains a microchip that helps with reviving and sending messages. Step your game up for crying out loud."

I simply scoffed and continued my journey down the steps. I already had enough on my plate and arguing when Naomi Harris would just make everything worse. Apart from being severely skilled, Naomi was annoying and opinionated.

She always had something to say, and most of the time it was never good. Her ego doesn't look big but if you understand the double meaning in her words you'd realize that she's attacking you in every statement she makes. Every comment will always have a bottom line. I'm better than you.

I dismissed the woman aggravating me from my head and turned to Charles and Javier. "Anton is fucking with me, I don't think he understands what he's getting himself into," I muttered, attaching my gun to my side.

"He wants 40% of our shipments and under my dead body is that happening. I want Javier in my office and Charles on the roof ready to snipe. I have some guys up front waiting." Suddenly Naomi's redhead friend popped out of nowhere with a computer.

"Okay so I've hacked into Anton Chekov's GPS and it says that he's heading to your warehouse right now." She shows us her screen and smiles, "I also found the address where he's coming from so someone can make their way there."

My jaw ticked, "thank you for the information. On second thought, Javier I want you there along with a couple of guys. Everyone dismissed."

Someone walked into the room with a bag full of guns, "thank you so much for the information José. Since Damien is now mute." Her eyes assess mine and she throws a case in Charles's direction, "they're sharpened to perfection, Cleo knows her stuff."

I look between the both of them and pinch my upper nose. "Hurry up, and according to your redhead-"

"Her name is Scarlett you dumbass." Naomi cuts me off and her friend hums in the background.