25: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥

I woke up with sweat dripping down my face

It's been a couple of days since we left Italy and I've been having nightmares nonstop. My chest was still rising and falling but I decided to change into some gym clothes. I planned to work out and clear my head a little.

Searching through my closet, I grabbed a pair of shorts and a sports bra then began my journey to Damien's gym. All of the lights were off so I assumed he was asleep and opened up the gym door.

The lights flickered on, lighting the entire room. When I walked inside, the first thing I did was walk over to the mats to stretch and get ready for the main portion of my workout.

After a few minutes, I walked over to my water bottle and bent down to get it. I suddenly felt someone grab me from behind and I swung, almost hitting them in the face.

"What the fuck?" Damien scrunched up his nose and immediately took his hands off me. He took a step back and began to chuckle.

I steady my breathing and deadpan, "why would you sneak up on me you idiot." I lightly push his shoulder away from me and go back to drinking my water.

I feel his hands crawl around my waist and pull me towards his chest. His mouth is near my ear and he slowly rubs circles on my stomach. "Why are you up this late?"

My eyes roll and I turn around to wrap my arms around his neck. It was really hard for me to do so since he was incredibly tall. "The usual. How tall are you?"

One of his hands rests on the small of my back and the other plays with the waistband of my shorts, tugging them slightly. "I'm 6'4."

My eyes widened, "I knew you were tall but not that tall, I'm 5'10." As I finish my sentence, I feel Damien's hands go further down my back until it lands on my butt, roughly grabbing it.

I give him a blank look and roll my eyes, "you're incredibly annoying."

He smiles and leans in to kiss me, before his lips touch mine he smirks, "I'm aware." His lips crash onto mine and I smile when he grabs my butt for the second time.

Things were about to escalate when Damien's phone began to ring. He ignored the ring the first time but when it rang another two times I broke our kiss, "pick up your fucking phone."

A groan leaves his lips as he grabs the phone from his back pocket and puts it to his ear. I take a look over his body and tell by his body language that he's annoyed. A few strands of his hair are sprawled on his face and the opposite first is clenched. A black t-shirt clings to his fit chest and sweat pants hand low on his waist.