31: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

When we landed in France the first place I went over to was my mother's house

When we landed in France the first place I went over to was my mother's house. Luckily, Naomi had no problem with it and was excited to see Cecile. For some reason, knowing that my mother had already met Naomi previously calmed my nerves.

She exited the plane and I followed after her, feeling the cold December air. Christmas decorations were hung up all through the area and I held open my car door for her. Waiting for her to enter.

The engine of my sports car roared through my ears, making a small smile stretch across my face. I placed my hand on Naomi's thigh and we drove in complete silence. After a few minutes, I turned to see Naomi sound asleep, her soft snores echoing through the quiet car.

Even when I got in front of my mother's home I caught myself staring at her. She's a beauty, to say the least. I found myself liking so many things about her that I wouldn't about another person. I gently brushed some hair stands out of her face, "we're here, trésor, Cecile is inside." She stretched her arms out and yawned freely. "How long did it take?" She asks, exiting the car.

"Her house isn't that far from my airport, I'd say about 15 minutes." I took her hand and slinked my arm around her waist, walking up the stairs of my mother's large home.

The security guards gave me a firm nod and opened the door, we both walked inside and I relaxed the moment my body left the wintery air. I figured my mother would be in the kitchen so that's where I checked first. We walked inside the giant kitchen and immediately got the scent of fresh pastries, she was baking again.

Soon enough, Blonde short hair came into view and I smiled. "Bonjour, Maman-" I was about to drape my arm around her shoulder but she cut me off.

"Naomi! My baby!" The woman yelled, running towards Naomi and engaging her in a big hug. I stood there as they talked, "Jesus! I knew Damien was coming back but not with you!"

The room filled with Naomi's beautiful laughter, "Je suis désolée Cécile! I was going to see you I just couldn't leave Russia." My mother pulls Naomi in for another hug.

(I'm so sorry Cecile!)

"No wonder Damien didn't want to leave." My mother mutters to herself. "It was like I knew you were coming! I baked your favourite, brownies. They are on the dinner table." Naomi took it upon herself to walk over to the other room and get them.

"Bonjour Maman-" I greeted my mother again but she grabbed my hand, dragging me to the farther end of the kitchen. She looked angry and I could feel my heart beating faster.

She lets go of me and smiles, "you didn't tell me you were dating Naomi, son! I'm so happy, I love that girl so much." She looks over the clothes I'm wearing and touches her chin, "I want to see her more. Please, don't mess this up. You're 27, I need grandchildren."