00: 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

The soft ocean waves rang in my ears as I walked down the beach. We were currently staying at our beach house to escape the winter cold, treating ourselves to a nice vacation. I spotted my fiancé laying in the sand, his back, glistening in the sun.

I walked over to him and bent down to kiss his forehead, "hey baby, I couldn't find any watermelons."

"It's okay, we'll grab some at the store later." He patted the towel next to him and ushered me over, "come lay down next to me."

I dragged my feet across the sand and kneeled next to him. I began digging a hole in the sand, getting ready to lie next to him. He gives me a suspicious look, "is that hole for your ass or something?"

I lift my eyebrow, "no? It's for my stomach." I smiled cheekily, he was still confused.

"Why would you need a hole for your stomach? You can't lie down?" Now he was on his side, staring at me down.

I smiled, "I don't want to squish the baby."

His eyebrow twitched, "baby-what baby? Naomi are you-"

"I'm pregnant, 3 months. I haven't had my period in forever, my boobs were sore as hell and I was so damn moody! I went to the doctor a few days ago and yeah, I'm pregnant." I ranted, and eventually, Damien tackled me onto the ground.

He kissed me everywhere, his lips never leaving my body. For what felt like hours he whispered, 'thank you' repeatedly. "I love you and thank you, Naomi. We're going to be parents, I'm going to be a father..." He kept repeating these exact words while his lips kissed my stomach. I laughed and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I'm so scared Damien yet so excited." He rested his head on my stomach and sighed. "Like didn't we just get engaged? Do you think this is too fast?"

"I think everything is perfect Naomi. We're getting married soon and we've laid down on the work. There's nothing I want more than starting a family with you." He started kissing my stomach again, "it's almost time for dinner."

I abruptly remembered our dinner reservations with my entire family and Damien's. I wasn't planning on telling them about the pregnancy yet but today was our engagement announcement.

"Yeah let's get ready."

━✦❘༻༺❘✦━

I stared at myself in the mirror and smiled. There were no longer bags under my eyes, I was smiling more often, and everything was perfect. I ran my hand down the front portion of my dress, my stomach wasn't large yet but I looked extremely bloated.

Damien came and wrapped his arms around my waist. Making sure to lay his palms flatly on my stomach. "What do you think it is?" He asks, lazily kissing my neck.

"A boy, I just have a feeling." I turned around to kiss Damien, wrapping my arms around his neck, "we should go now, everyone's waiting."

Damien grabbed my hand and I played with the ring on my finger as we walked outside. It was a five-minute walk until we got to the party on the beach where the dinner will be held. Fairly lights lit up the entire area, the sounds of waves and slow music overtaking our eardrums.