11: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

Today, the annoying boy that I met in the hallway informed me of a meeting he arranged

Today, the annoying boy that I met in the hallway informed me of a meeting he arranged. The accompanies of the meeting are Charles, Damien, Scarlett, and Javier so I didn't have much of a problem.

Scarlett had informed me that she would be here in a few minutes so I got up and got dressed. I put on a sweater and matching leggings, threw on some socks and headed for the door.

I haven't seen Damien in two days, since he threatened me and honestly, I've been feeling better. His presence wasn't enjoyable so to see him gone felt good.

As I'm walking down the staircase the closet door creaks open. I hurry my footsteps to investigate the sound and got a hold of the door. I peeked my head through and heard short breaths, sounding more like an animal than a human being.

Suddenly, something comes charging at me and trips me onto the floor. I immediately fall to the ground and land on my ass. A black dog comes sprinting at me and licks my entire hand.

I smile softly and let it sniff my hand, gently scratching behind its ear. "Hello, what is your name?" I ask, admiring the beautiful doggy in front of me.

Someone walks in and I realize the person is Damien, "you're asking the dog for her name as if she's going to answer." He's holding a dog leash and collar between his finger.

"You don't seem like a pet guy," I muttered, still playing with the dog who I assume takes a liking to me. "What's her name?"

"Mango. She's a year old." He walks up to us and puts a yellow collar around her neck. He then gives her the treat to eat on the ground.

I get off the floor, "why'd you name her Mango?" I walk toward his kitchen and pour myself a cup of orange juice. I immediately gagged at the taste of the pulp in my mouth.

"Uhm watch your tone." He counters, "Mango doesn't take disrespect." He tries to usher the dog over to him but she walks over to ne instead, snuggling into my legs.

"Looks like your dog loves me. She doesn't-"before I finish my sentence, someone cuts me off.

I look over to see Malik entering the kitchen, he politely nods at Damien, muttering 'boss' before turning to me. "May I speak to you, ma'am?" Damien looks between us suspiciously before attending to his now barking dog.

I shrug and walk outside with Malik. He sends me a warm smile and I form my lips into a thin line in return. "I'm expecting a friend so you'll have to make-"

"Yeah, I definitely will. I just wanted to ask if you're still interested in our date?" He fumbled with his fingers and avoided eye contact. "You didn't get back to me yesterday."