53: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

The sunlight beamed into my room and I suddenly felt a pulsing headache

The sunlight beamed into my room and I suddenly felt a pulsing headache. We had all gone back to our houses yesterday but I was still in my dress. My makeup was thankfully off but I felt sick and defeated.

I checked my phone to over fifty messages and twenty missed calls. My eyes then darted to the time, 5:32 pm. All the messages and calls were from Damien. He was repeatedly asking me if I wanted to meet him somewhere for dinner. I was still angry with him, but I want to know what happened yesterday so I agreed.

Dinner reservations were at 9 so I had a little time to get ready and get rid of this hangover. I took some medicine and began working out in my gym downstairs. Something about burning some calories always got rid of my hangover.

Soon enough the clock stroke seven and I got ready. I went for a black look today and wore a short black dress. The dress had an open back and showed some cleavage. I paired the dress with some silver jewelry and a silver bag. I put my hair in a curly low bun and grabbed my phone to leave.

I wanted to drive today so I took my keys and headed out of my estate. I blasted some music as I mentally prepared myself to see Damien. The wind blew in my face due to my open-roof convertible, I pulled up into the restaurant parking lot.

A giant black G wagon was seated in the spot next to me and I knew for a fact that it was Damien's. I took my purse and walked into the restaurant. Eyes waved over me the moment I entered, I wasn't sure if it was because I looked good, or because my heels were extremely loud. I was hoping for the first reason.

As I walked into the restaurant Damien met up with me at his table. He caught me by surprise by standing up to hold my waist. He kissed my cheek and pulled out the seat for me, "fuck you look beautiful baby."

My stomach bubbled but I shut it down, "I'm not your baby Damien. You know this." He smiles in reply but I roll my eyes. "Why did you invite me here Damien?"

He grins, "I wanted to see my girl."

The toothpick in his mouth rolls between his tongue. I cough, "I'm not your girl. And besides, I saw you yesterday."

He takes a sip of whatever beverage was in his cup. "That doesn't count though, I was barely sober." He takes hold of my hands. "I need you back Naomi. What I said to you was so fucked up and every day I blame myself for not stopping and listening to what you had to say. Blaming something like that on someone just isn't fair and I'm sorry baby."

He pauses before speaking again, "I was angry and hurt. My sister was my best friend and when I thought that the woman I'd grown to love so much would do this to me I went crazy. I called you things that I shouldn't have and I'm sorry. I love you so much, Naomi. I need you back."

I sigh and melt into his hands. I missed Damien more than I should. The only thing that was scaring me was his father. "Your father planned my fathers killing. He also planned on killing me. I can't be with you for that reason. Or until he's out of the picture."

He sits up, "I will take care of that bastard baby. I just need you with me first."

I thought about his words for a moment. Damien was sincere, I could tell. I missed him so much and I was tired of being angry so, I folded. "Fine Damien."

The moment I said these words, Damien kissed my hands. He lifted my fingers again and kissed each of my knuckles. I laughed like a kid, trying to pull my hands away from him. "I'm not hungry."

He nodded, "Come baby let's go to my house." He left some money on the table and walked out of the restaurant. He made sure to go slowly because these heels were slowing me down. When we got to the car, he lifted my chin to kiss me, "I love you, baby." We broke apart and he opened the door, "Get in."

I did so and he went the other way to get into the driver's seat. As we drove I sighed, "Damien?"

He hummed and squeezed my thigh, "Yes my love?"

"Can we go to McDonald's? I wasn't craving restaurant food you know. I wanted something-"

"Whatever you want is what I'll get." He turned into the McDonald's right next to us and I thought of what to order. I didn't know about the Italian menu so I went for a plain old mcchicken. "Tell them I want a mcchicken, fries, sprite, and sweet n sour."

He nods and tells the worker my order. I kissed the side of his face, remembering how much I missed him. He drove up to the window and pulled my jaw to kiss me on the lips.

I eventually got my food and I fed Damien some fries as we drove back to his house. The rest of the night was smooth. I got back to his house and we watched a movie, after attacking each other with kisses, we called it a night and went to bed.

Edited - August 18th, 2023