06: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

It's been over an hour now and I've been pacing my room, trying to find an outfit to wear to the auction

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It's been over an hour now and I've been pacing my room, trying to find an outfit to wear to the auction.

I skimmed through my closet full of dresses and decided on a red one. The dress is beautiful, with velvet fabric, an off-shoulder, and a long slit starting at my left thigh.

I slid the dress on and put on a pair of red bottoms. The time was ticking extremely fast today because we had to be early. Charles informed me that things might go down today with Denis so I put my gun in my pocket.

Thanks to my forgetfulness and hatred for Damien, I forgot about a mission a few days ago. Today I have to make up for it, and finally, get what we want from Denis. Charles also has a stupid friend who takes an interest in me.

I'm not looking for a relationship though. Love and sex will throw me off guard and ruin my mission. I'm in Russia to do one thing and I'm not falling in love with anybody.

I grabbed the remaining of my belongings and headed out the door. My place was an hour from the auction so I had to start my journey early. Mental note; need to buy a new house.

━✦❘༻༺❘✦━

A giant hall entered my line of vision. Many cars were being parked and valeted in the lot. I wasn't comfortable with a random person driving my car, so I parked a few blocks from the auction hall.

I got a text from Charles, telling me that he was outside waiting for me. It was true, by the time I looked up, I caught the same brown-haired boy looking at me. "You ready to see Eugene?" He asks, slipping his hand into mine and opening the door. I could hear the sarcasm in his voice.

I groan, "why can't you tell him I'm not interested? You know I don't have time for this." I sighed, acting infantile at the moment.

"He won't stop bothering me about you. I couldn't say no." He mutters, as we step into the ginormous hall, chattering engulfs us as we enter.

I leave the topic, for now, the number of people in the hall confused me. There were at least 2,000 people in here, anything could happen tonight, so I needed to hold onto my weapons tightly. Remembering our mic I turn to Charles, "you have your mic in right?"

He looks at me surprised, "how could I forget? I'm the epitome of responsible." I roll my eyes knowing he's talking about how I'm the absolute opposite. We make our way through the crowds of people. Charles nods to a few of his friends and we get seated at a table.

Charles goes to sit beside one of his workers while I sit beside Eugene. There was an empty seat beside me so I decided to put my purse in my free space. Waiters came around with drinks and I took one, sipping on the straw slowly.