59: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥

His voice scared me so much that my knees buckled

His voice scared me so much that my knees buckled. He sounded the same. My name is Ivan Orlov cutie. The words of the demented man kept replaying in my head, rending me into orbits of agony.

I held onto my blade tighter, my knuckles losing blood by the second. He spoke again, his voice echoing throughout the entire basement. "I'm sure you remember what happened all those years ago, da?" He began chuckling, the chains on his chest tightening and squeezing his torso. "That's why you're so interested in revenge."'

I kept quiet.

"I hope you know I forgot about you and your, bastard father. I'm not interested in you since you're grown." His words reeked, I could smell them from 5 feet away. It was hard for me to listen, moments from so many years ago kept replaying in my head.

Red flashing lights of blood clouded my vision, I'd turn and all I see is the corpse of my father. The floor I was standing on was red, my hands full of his blood whilst the small weeps escaping from my six-year-old body deafened me.

"Why?" Was all I asked, slowly approaching him and taking another look at his entire frame. "Why'd you kill him? Especially in front of a six-year-old? Why'd you stare at my body like that? Why'd you lick your lips like that? Why did you touch my lips? Why'd you caress my cheek? Why'd you tell me to remember your name?"

I asked him the questions I stayed up for endless nights thinking about. Now that he was in front of me I wanted to do the unspeakable. I wanted to show him just how much he ruined my life, I wanted to show him how fucked up I can be.

"Don't ask me stupid questions, doll. Your father deserved it and I should've done a little something to you before I left." He shortly chuckled to himself, cooling down after several seconds.

I scoffed, "you have no idea, do you? You ruined my fucking life. After that day I was never the same, and if you think this is a sick joke, I'll show you a sick joke." I brought out the phone from my back pocket and showed him surveillance cameras in his home.

"Who's home right now?" I asked, watching as a woman walked from a bedroom into what I think is their living room.

"None of your fucking business." He answered shortly. I wasted no time and took my blade, tightening my fingers around the handle and chucking the weapon into his thigh.

He cursed and held his breath, strains of veins popping up on his forehead. "I'm not fucking joking Ivan, who's home?" I knew who was home, I just wanted him to cooperate.

"My daughters and wife." He finalized, graining his teeth together.

I smiled slowly, "what if I told you that people are waiting for them? That is one click of a button, your entire estate will throw up into flames?"

"What the fuck are you doing bitch." He gritted, wiggling through the chains.

"I'm giving you hell, Ivan. You put me through hell my entire life so one day with it won't be so bad, right?" I called over Javier with a tray of different weapons. "Let me help you with this cut, yeah?"

I took some bleach and poured it onto the bleeding cut, causing him to stiffen in pain. I took my blood and swiftly stabbed him again, giving him another hole in his leg. I took salt this time, pouring some of it onto the oozing cut.

I skimmed over the options as he winced in pain, the sound bringing a small smile to my lips. I picked up a needle, I wasn't sure what was in it but as long as he was hurt, I was fine.

"I'm not sure what's in this," I placed the syringe in between my fingers. "But as long as you are in pain, a smile will remain on my face. And don't you want to see me happy?" I ran a hand down Ivan's cheek, the older man giving me a rather harsh look. "Let's see what this does shall we?"

"We shall." I slowly whispered to myself, injecting his leg with the needle. He stiffened and began crying out. His entire face became an abnormal shade of red. He started swearing, sweating, and crying out to whatever god he worshiped. "Fucking bastard. Let's see how your family's doing, yeah?"

I reopened my phone and watched as his wife and two kids all sat together on a couch in the home. He looked at them in pain and I smiled, "sad world we live in, can't believe that's the ugly ass couch they're going to die on."

He began stuttering, "die? No, please-please leave them alone-, they can't be dragged in this!"

"You dragged them in this the moment you killed my father, Ivan. You should've at least bought a pretty couch for them to die on, this shade of yellow is disgusting." I then lingered my finger around the button, "I'd say sorry but I'd do this a thousand times again."

With what I said, I pressed the button. The cameras switched to another one located outside their home. A giant fire broke out, from the garden to his cars, to his pool room, allcaught on fire. Nothing was visible except for the security guards that managed to run out on time. I turned to look back at Ivan and he couldn't speak, he looked defeated. He watched as everything he owned, including his wife and children, burned in his home.

He wept, hives slowly breaking out on his leg and tears streaming down his cheeks. "Crying isn't going to solve anything, I did a lot of that." I walked over to the back and brought out a gun, "I know you'd like to meet your pathetic family and business partners in hell so I won't hold you up. I've had enough of seeing your face."

I looked at Ivan and sighed, clutching onto the gun in my hand. "When it's my time, I'll see you in hell. For now, enjoy the burning." I pointed my gun out and shot him in his crotch, listening to him scream in peace.

I then aimed the gun at his shoulder, shooting him there as well. I shot his foot, his forearm, knee, and thigh. Eventually, he was balancing between unconscious and conscious. "Burn in hell bitch."

For the last time, I brought out my blade and slit his throat, watching how blood flows from his neck. The blood immediately spilled onto the ground below me. His head swings low as his eyes slowly lose a life. The last thing he sees before slipping into the void of gloaming is my face, his eyes losing the life in it completely.

His pulse was no more and his heart was no longer beating. With that, I drop down onto my knees. Tears left my eyes swiftly. The only thing running through my mind was the fact that I did it. Ivan was dead. My thoughts bounced back to my father and I smiled through my tears, thinking about the man watching me right now.

Hoping I made him proud.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

 Epilogue will be posted soon, not edited

Epilogue will be posted soon, not edited. Goodnight