Chapter 90

Chapter 90 Finale

    The evil star has a long way to go.

    It takes a long time on the road. During most of the time, Jian Lanyi arranged the training.

    In a small part of the time, I occasionally hold hands with Yuexing. Just a touch, and the crowbar chain locked them both.

    Fortunately, Master Jian taught her how to undo it.

    There are not many interstellar spaceship people going to Guilty Star, and there are Shan Haoyin and Shan Ziyan as enemies, besides the captains of Zhaohui and Yeying, and Yuexing.

    She is not easy to beat her own captain, and she only wants to be beaten by Yue Xing, so she always attacks Allen.

    Allen:?

    In less than 3 days, the dignified Captain Yeying was actually figured out the way to fight, and ended in a disastrous defeat in the first battle. After that, she would fight against Jian Lanyi again, losing more and winning less.

    Jian Lanyi evoked a provocative smile.

    Allen: Angry, but I can't beat it.

    However, sometimes when he pushed Yue Xing forward, Jian Lanyi was helpless.

    It's not that she can't fight, unless Yue Xing asks her to fight seriously, she won't take the initiative to fight.

    Furthermore, although Yue Xing used it for combat training like her when he was at Imperial College, there are other ways besides fighting to help him improve his fighting skills.

    Here, Zhaohui and Yeying play together, and Shan Haoyin and Shan Ziyan become companions. They would occasionally watch from a distance, and they were very quiet and well-behaved during the flight.

    But are they really so cooperative?

    I heard that these two people were stuffed in by Marshal Valentin.

    Jian Lanyi still remembered what she saw in the hallucination, so she didn't dare to relax.

    Until one night, when she was pouring water in the restaurant just after training, Shan Ziyan came to her and forced an awkward chat.

    Jian Lan showed an impatient look on the surface, but her inner vigilance was raised to 120,000 points.

    Yue Xing appeared suddenly, "What are you talking about?"

    She stretched out her hand to hold Yue Xing's hand, "It's nothing. Why are you here, are you hungry?"

    Yue Xing: "Yeah."

    Waiting for Jian Lan to give Yue Xing some points After a good meal, I turned around and found that Shan Ziyan had long since disappeared.

    What a strange man.

    Jian Lan thought about it, and stretched out her right hand to help Yue Xing take the dessert from the robot.

    She put the plate in front of Yue Xing, touched his head, "Eat." Her

    eyes were full of doting.

    Jian Lanyi looked at Yue Xing who was eating dessert, "I'll go first, you eat slowly."

    She walked away and stretched out her right hand to look.

    The crowbar bracelet didn't lock Yuexing, it seemed that she had entered a hallucination at some point.

    Once you realize that you are hallucinating, the hallucination is broken. She turned her head, and Yue Xing, who was eating dessert, was no longer there.