Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    After the notice on the interstellar spacecraft, the students of the Imperial College on the spacecraft all wondered who else would be going to the Blue Star at this time besides them freshmen?

    Could it be because of the officers on Blue Star? But officers usually have other means of transport, and starships are still too slow for swift troops.

    Lu Yuan is naturally also curious. As a young intelligence expert, he searched the entire optical network, spent two hours, and finally caught a trace of clues.

    But just having clues, Lu Yuan felt that it was not enough, so he wrapped a big red envelope and sent it to the intelligence officer who cooperated with him before.

    Information dealer No. 091: Understood.

    Information dealer No. 091: [The red envelope has been checked]

    The intelligence officer is well-trained and very professional. After receiving Lu Yuan's red envelope, he quickly sorted out the information and sent it to Lu Yuan's optical brain.

    Lu Yuan's optical brain beeped beeping.

    Information dealer No. 091: Father of the funder, I found it. [Document]

    Facing the financial backer, calling Dad is also one of the professional qualities of an intelligence officer.

    Lu Yuan read the document at a glance, and sure enough, he was an unexpected person!

    He really wanted to share this news with others, so that others could also feel the shock.

    Lu Yuan quietly gathered everyone in his room, in order to maintain a sense of mystery, he did not explain in advance what was going on.

    Jian Lanyi arrived late. She has an ice cream. This ice cream combines the unique sweet and sour fruit juice and mellow root fruit pieces of the lush vegetation of Muyuan Star. Everyone's attention.

    The meaning in Yue Feng's eyes is quite obvious: Do you eat alone?

    On the interstellar spacecraft, food other than non-nutrient liquid and energy bars is very valuable, not to mention that this ice cream is still a product made of Muyuan planet's specialty fruit juice.

    Those expensive foods are dozens of times more expensive than usual, and the nutrient solution and energy bars can actually play a very good role in filling the stomach. The appetite of the few of them is quite low, so there is no extra price Food costs money.

    But now, this ice cream looks delicious, and Jian Lanyi eats it too deliciously.

    I want to eat, too.

    Not knowing who it was, he quietly swallowed his saliva.

    Jian Lanyi stared at everyone's eyes and sat down calmly.

    After everyone was assembled, Lu Yuan cleared his voice, trying to draw everyone's attention away from the ice cream.

    look at him! The news he got is much more important than an ice cream!

    "Cough." He cleared his throat.

    "I, a young intelligence expert, discovered a big secret!" Lu Yuan said in a trembling voice.

    "What's the secret?" Jian Lanyi ate ice cream and asked with Erlang's legs crossed.

    "I know who is coming to our starship!" Now you should be curious! Lu Yuan thought to himself.