Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    Jian Lanyi did not forget that when the ranking was updated tonight, Sen Xi had changed from the last to the second.

    She thought to herself that Shan Haoyin's susceptibility period had probably passed and he had recovered his original strength.

    Last time at the meeting, Shan Haoyin was caught off guard with pheromones. I don't know how much chance she will win in a head-on confrontation.

    Although she had simulated the battle in her mind, she was not sure because she hadn't actually fought against Sen Xi and the others.

    The Senxi team in front stopped.

    Zhaohui's team also stopped to ambush.

    Everyone looked up, and saw that there was an Omega in Senxi's team, and they were talking about something at this time, and they didn't pay much attention to the surrounding environment.

    Everyone thought this way, and slowly approached them.

    Unexpectedly, someone in the opposing team discovered their movements.

    "Who?"

    Seeing this situation, the five members of Zhaohui's team jumped up and attacked first.

    After being reminded by his teammates, Senxi was a little on guard, and soon entered the fighting state at this moment.

    Jian Lanyi fought against one of the Alphas, the weapons collided, and phantom sounds rang out, making her dizzy.

    She watched the live broadcast and knew that this was one of Sen Xi's tricks, so she bit the tip of her tongue and continued to fight with them after calming down.

    Seeing that she wasn't completely hit, the Alpha flickered, nimbly and skillfully, and formed a phantom.

    It takes a period of time for people to acquire information through their eyes and react. Senxi used this trick, and waited for the opponent to react. They had already deviated from their original position, and the opponent missed with one blow, and they could take the opportunity to counterattack or even counterattack.

    It's just that she didn't expect Jian Lanyi not only to concentrate, but also to predict the next move of Sen Xi's Alpha!

    Even though the people on Senxi's side used the phantom, she cut down the junction of the opponent's mech's arm and body.

    The Alpha gritted his teeth, activated the small ring on the weapon to make a phantom sound, and then used the phantom. He didn't believe it anymore, even if he tried both methods, he still couldn't cure her.

    It's just that Jian Lanyi has seen it before, she completely concentrated and slashed the opponent's mech again.

    Mori's Alpha energy cabin started to call the police. The blow just now hit his energy capsule, which would soon be unusable.

    how is this possible?

    Under the attack of the phantom sound, the prey will be stunned; then the phantom is used, and the prey's counterattack cannot be realized.

    Even for humans, it has been tried and tested.

    How could this be the case today?

    The other party hid the shock in his heart and continued to fight with Jian Lanyi.

    Naturally, Sen Xi's magic tricks are more than those two. Many tricks are superimposed and integrated into one, which can achieve very good results. The other party stepped on the bottom line that the energy capsule was scrapped, and successfully made Jian Lanyi enter the hallucination.