Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    The attackers are still waving

    their hands~ Except for Carol and the others, the members of Z-15 are naturally from the Imperial College, and they are also the seniors of the Zhaohui Legion. They are indeed their brothers and sisters.

    The defender hesitated for a moment, and then said in unison: "Hi, senior brother and sister!" The

    attackers were all elated when they heard such a spirited and unanimous greeting. It has probably been a long time since they heard such a voice. Is it a year or a year? Half?

    It was not in vain for them to lower their level and work hard to come and participate in today's team PK match. You know, all newcomers have a novice period, and now they will obediently call them brothers and sisters. The longest period will not exceed 3 months, and they are eager to go to the house to reveal the tiles.

    As for the trivial matter of coming here today and forcing their own tasks to teammates or other teams, a group of shameless people don't feel embarrassed at all.

    The attacking side: "Rookies, we won't let the water go, we have to work harder!"

    Even so, 99.999% of the first games of the rookies are failures. They will have a good time with this newcomer.

    The map was refreshed...

    Jian Lanyi and the others were waiting, when they suddenly saw a flash of white light, and there were wailing sounds in their ears.

    They opened their eyes and found that under the blue sky, on the green grass, a group of star beast cubs were rolling around.

    It can be seen that the cubs do not refer to only one type, there are different types of cubs, but they are all the same young star beasts on land, covered with fluff, and they look round and cute.

    The entire map is divided into 60 squares, and the number of cubs in each square is uneven.

    Defender:?

    Is this fluffy is that fluffy?

    This... how to fight?

    The battle mission also pops up on the virtual battlefield at the right time - [Defend the Cubs]: Both sides can freely switch weapons to defend the star beast cubs on their own territory, and at the same time reduce the star beast cubs on the opponent's territory by an appropriate amount. The one with the most cubs on the occupied area wins, and the countdown is 20 minutes.

    What does it mean? The territory is divided equally? Are they going to kill the cubs on each other's territory?

    The defender hesitated a little.

    Although the two sides greeted each other just now, the attacker didn't seem to intend to give this group of newcomers time to think. They manipulated the flying mechs, flew into the air, and shot down the green light representing the attacker.

    Jian Lanyi took a closer look, she was marking the territory!

    The defender didn't dare to delay, and immediately entered the flying mecha, and used the defender's orange light spot to mark the territory.

    Jian Lanyi notified her teammates while marking the territory.

    "This should not be to kill the cubs, but to seize the territory, or even kill the opponent."

    But this time, the attacker still took the lead.

    The entire map has a total of 60 squares. After completing the initial territory marking, the attacker currently occupies 40 territories; while the defender only occupies 20 territories, including 6 for Jian Lanyi, 6 for Mu Qingxiao, 4 for Lin Yuan, and 4 for Yue Feng and Lu Yuan. 2 blocks.