Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    Chen Ping quietly listened to Jian Lanyi's guess.

    The matter is very important, and Chen Ping, who was contacted through the legion's communicator, Jian Lanyi didn't make it very clear.

    In the name of asking how to fight against the Senxi Army, she told what she saw in the hallucination, and the words were deliberately processed.

    But Chen Ping has been in charge of the Z-66 team for so long, so he can hear it naturally.

    When she stopped, Chen Ping asked: "This is your hallucination, isn't it?"     "

    Yes. I don't know what the teacher thinks?

    "

The Colonel called.

    ...

    After Jian Lanyi called Chen Ping, she felt a little relieved.

    When she came out of the communication room, she saw Yue Xing standing not far away, as if he was waiting for her.

    The pair soiled their training clothes during the game and changed into everyday clothes as soon as they came out.

    Yue Xing was simply wearing a white shirt at this time. The scene was strangely similar to what Jian Lanyi had seen in hallucinations before.

    Her heart was beating unceasingly, she purposely coughed to cover up, and then walked towards Yue Xing. After walking a certain distance, he stopped.

    She was afraid of getting closer, so she wanted to hug him and not let go.

    Yue Xing looked at Jian Lanyi who was standing a little far away, and asked doubtfully: "Jian Jian?"

    Jian Lanyi: "You're here."

    Yue Xing saw Jian Lanyi standing still, and walked towards her. A soft shirt concealed his figure.

    "The Zhaohui Legion won the first place this time. I heard that you played a big role in it." He approached and laughed again, "Our captain is also a little embarrassed by you."

    Jian Lanyi endured it and took Yue Xing's hand, "Although I didn't meet you in the game, but I heard from your teammates that you performed very well."

    Only then did Yue Xing realize that, Jian Jian faced When you are by yourself, you are always gentle.

    There are more eyes around.

    The current Jian Lanyi is still a little eye-catching, she doesn't want to cause trouble to Yue Xing, "Yue Xing, let's go to a place where no one is around. Everyone pays too much attention to me." She walked forward after speaking.

    If it wasn't for Jian Lanyi's follow-up sentence, Yue Xing would almost have lost his mind.

    He stayed where he was, raised his left hand and rubbed his hot ears, and followed.

    Although the Legion League will be held here on the asteroid, it is not completely militarized after all, and Jian Lanyi can easily find a sparsely populated place.

    That place was on the top of a hill, and there was a half-person-high white stone, she wiped it off, turned around and hugged Yuexing up.

    Jian Lanyi didn't climb the rock by herself.

    Some kind of unknown bug was chirping regularly, and a quiet atmosphere lingered between the two of them.

    Yue Xing looked down at Jian Lanyi, "Jian Jian, do you want to tell me something?" Otherwise, why did you bring him here?