Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    With the appearance of the name "End of Life Organization", the organization behind Rhine was dug out bit by bit by the Legion.

    Of course, Zhaohui and Yeying are still the two legions that contribute, but I don't know why, recently their legions have a lot more missions, many people are multi-tasking, and the progress of the missions is a little bit behind.

    Even the Z-66 suddenly has a lot of E-rank missions.

    Although the progress of the S-12 mission is not fast because of this, it is a positive feedback every day.

    While taking care of the S-12-level missions, Jian Lanyi increased the intensity of her training, and occasionally saw Yuexing between missions.

    Thinking about what Yue Xing left behind last time, she couldn't help asking Lu Yuan: "Is there anything wrong with me recently?"

    Lu Yuan thought about Jian Lanyi's recent actions.

    Take the spaceship, copy the enemy's stronghold, beat the opponent to the ground, and go back to training at night, just occasionally in a daze...

    Lu Yuan thought it was normal, he tentatively said: "A little more time in a daze?"

    Jian Lanyi: "Then I'm thinking... Yue Xing is a little annoyed at me, I can't figure it out."

    Lu Yuan: ...I'm single, why do I have to answer this kind of question?

    He pondered for a while, and then had a flash of inspiration, "Did you tell him about Rhine?"

    "No..."

    A member of Z-66 who was passing by heard their words, "Rhein, isn't it Jane God? A peach blossom?"

    When Jian Lanyi heard about the peach blossom, she realized the seriousness for the first time.

    ...

    Jian Lanyi seized an opportunity and caught Yue Xing. She put her hand on Yue Xing's waist, lowered her head and begged him for mercy: "Yue Xing, is it Rhine's business?"

    Yue Xing looked like you finally found it. The look of the correct answer.

    When he heard the rumor of Jian Jian's peach blossom from Captain Y-01, he felt uneasy and a little anxious.

    He deliberately didn't understand what he said, and admitted that he became more and more squeamish under Jian Jian's gentle offensive.

    It was as if she was sure that no matter what she did, Jian Jian would not be angry.

    Jian Lanyi tightened her arms and wrapped Yue Xing into her arms.

    "I haven't changed my mind." "I haven't had

    contact with him other than the task."

    "He has released pheromones, but I have not been seduced, and I have not made any intimate moves."

    "My heart has always belonged to You, Yue Xing."

    "Is it okay to say this?"

    She leaned closer to Yue Xing's face, with the tip of her nose against his, her eyes overflowing with emotion, "Yue Xing, if you don't speak, I will kiss you You."

    Yue Xing was a little flustered, he didn't know whether to speak or not.

    There was a moment of silence between the two, only the hot air flowing around.