Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Xu Hai had already sensed that something was wrong, why is the kidnapped person more glamorous than the kidnapped person. He pulls out a gun. Then he heard the door open behind him, and it was Mary.

    Because of Mary's appearance, he opened his mouth to give an order, revealing this imperceptible gratitude in his tone: "Mary, go call someone."

    Morrie was pointed at the gun, and said in a trembling voice: "I, I..."

    This also said what! Jian Lanyi pushed Mori away, drew out a knife, and confronted Xu Hai and Mary directly.

    Xu Hai kept staring at Jian Lanyi, he was already on guard, seeing Jian Lanyi's movement, he shot a few shots at Jian Lanyi.

    "Mary, go wake the others up." He repeated without stopping.

    But Xu Hai obviously overestimated his physical fitness and reaction speed in the laboratory all year round.

    Jian Lanyi easily dodged the few shots he fired.

    "Mary, don't let me continue talking, don't you want to call?" Seeing that he missed the hit, Xu Hai hurriedly urged Mary.

    Mary didn't call for someone, she strode up to Xu Hai.

    "My name is not Mary. I'm called 'Your Mom'!"

    Mary tossed her long hair, and stretched out her hand with a neat right uppercut, which caught Xu Hai off guard.

    Xu Hai was a little shocked, he covered his right eye, "What the hell are you doing?"

    Mary: "You're hitting, can't you see?"

    Jian Lanyi took the opportunity to slash Xu Hai with a knife, and then quickly stopped him with her backhand Mary. Lu Yuan and the others rushed forward.

    Mary was restrained, and she was not in a hurry, she said slowly, "Little sister, my name is not Mary, I am Tracy."

    Probably because she was called "Mary" all the year round, and her boss was doing things she didn't approve of, and her emotions accumulated At the top, beat the boss.

    Jian Lanyi: "Oh, that's it."

    Tracy: "I really want to get to know you if I have the chance, hehe, but unfortunately I am a prisoner now."

    Jian Lanyi: ... This guy is the same as Gu Maoshi, he is familiar with him, right?

    Mu Qingxiao and Lu Yuan put anesthesia bombs into the dormitory, and locked the door tightly to make the people inside faint for a while.

    Yue Xing pried open another tightly closed room, and directly tied the sleeping middle-aged man to the bed.

    Jian Lanyi tied up both Xu Hai and Tracy.

    So far, the people in the main office are all subdued.

    The main room is full of various components and controls, and one wall is a complete large display screen. Lu Yuan opened it and found various design icons, one of which is the beast above the Xueyan Beast. ring design diagram.

    There are a lot of places to check in the main office, and they can't relax yet. Leaving Lu Yuan and Mu Qingxiao to inspect the main office, Jian Lanyi and Yue Xing escorted Mori to another sub-room.

    As soon as the sub-room here was opened, Jian Lanyi and Yue Xing smelled a strong smell of blood and stench of beasts.

    Jian Lanyi handed Yue Xing a mask that could block out the smell. Looking carefully, dozens of star beasts, large and small, were locked inside. It turned out that this place was the place for star beasts to wear rings.