Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    On the opposite side, Yue Feng was a little bitter and bitter.

    That year, as soon as he entered the second grade, Jian Lanyi gave him the challenge letter.

    What do freshmen know? Yue Feng rolled up his sleeves and prepared to teach her how to behave.

    As a result, he was taught to be a man.

    Lu Yuan looked at Yue Feng's reaction, then at Jian Lanyi, and secretly asked, "Have you two fought before? I also deliberately avoided the seniors and sisters you challenged, why did I miss it?"

    Jian Lanyi : "Oh, I don't remember, it seems to be called very early, earlier than you."

    Yue Feng couldn't help but said: "The first day of freshmen! The opening ceremony is still being held, and we will fight after the opening!"

    Jian Lanyi & Lu Yuan: "...Oh."

    Senior sister Mu Qingxiao interrupted: "Okay, we've formed a team, and concentrate on preparing for the competition. I'll be the captain." She glanced at everyone, "Does anyone have any comments? ?”

    Yue Feng and Lin Yuan are used to cooperating with her, and they have no disagreement. Before forming a team, Lu Yuan had a clear understanding of the general personalities of the three seniors, so he naturally had no objections.

    Jian Lanyi said that there is nothing to do.

    So the captain of this team is this senior sister, Mu Qingxiao.

    Yue Feng explained the competition system and maps of previous years to Jian Lanyi and Lu Feng.

    In the qualifiers in previous years, the star beasts were killed on the island, and points were scored according to the size of the killed star beasts, which were divided into small, medium and large, corresponding to 500 points, 1000 points and 2000 points, and ranked according to the total points. 50 entered the official competition.

    This time, like the preliminaries in previous years, the academy also arranged a map of the island.

    Jian Lanyi and his team were waiting for the scene to be refreshed. After the refreshment was completed, they found out that it was the islands this time.

    The tasks in the qualifiers show that this time is slightly different from the previous competition system: the competition lasts for 3 days, all teams are randomly refreshed on a certain island, and they need to advance to the central island, and the top 50 on the central island will be rewarded Points, after superimposing the points of beheading star beasts, the top 50 total points will reach the competition.

    Yue Feng: "The previous competition system counted points for beheading star beasts, and this wave of updates has been caught off guard."

    Lu Yuan held the map, which showed the flags of the central island and their current locations.

    Where they are now is on an isolated island at the very edge of the archipelago, more than 200 nautical miles away from the nearest island.

    "This face is too dark!" Lu Yuan scolded, "The mechas equipped by the academy can only fly 100 nautical miles."

    Yue Feng looked at it, and said hesitantly: "I heard that if there are people who are particularly unlucky, they will kill the people around them." It's also unlucky to bring along."

    Everyone looked around, not knowing who the unlucky ghost was for a moment.

    "Let's not talk about who is the unlucky ghost." Lu Yuan felt that the situation was not optimistic: "Look, everyone, beheading a star beast costs 100-2000 points, but the reward points for reaching the central island are also 60,000 points."