Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    In the circular hall, 5 simulation cabins were vacated, and 5 members of Z-15 came out, which happened to be Lian Yong and Yuan Qing.

    The person next to him came over and asked the five Z-15 members: "Are you matched? How is the newcomer?"

    Lian Yong: "We..." Before he could finish speaking, Yuan Qing covered his mouth.

    Yuan Qing pretended to wipe Lian Yong's mouth, "We've got a match. I didn't expect this year's newcomer to be so...cute." He pretended to be so cute, "And we took away so many territories, don't cry or make trouble, He also softly said to us: Goodbye, brother and sister." "How can there be such a cute     newcomer

    ?! I advise you to seize the opportunity and lower the level. After passing this village, there will be no such shop."

Dazed for a moment, eating the original green "Amway", he fell headlong into the empty simulation cabin, and with a movement of his little hand, he was also matched with Jian Lanyi's team.

    Soon there was a cry of regret: "Yuan Qing misunderstood me—" This is no rookie, this is a man-eating tiger!

    Among Z-66 players, other teams are normal. Only Jian Lanyi's team can always bring a "new" impression to the brothers and sisters every time they PK.

    Those who had PKed were all surprised. The minds of this team of rookies are really full of twists and turns. Even though I am more familiar with the map than they are, how can I still be taken advantage of by them?

    The map is numb - there are iron rods on the map, which are patterned into dots, and thunder falls from the sky , each iron rod was struck by lightning at least 3 times, no matter the weapon in the battle.

    Normal way of fighting: When observing the lightning strike, hit the opponent to the lightning strike area, and the combat power will be lost with one strike from the lightning strike!

    Jian Lan liked their style of play: Taking advantage of Lei Xie's gap, she pulled out the iron rod and pierced the opponent's body. Three times out of ten times, they would be struck by lightning! If you don't have an iron rod, you can pull out any metal weapon from your backpack and stab it in one fell swoop.

    Hot map - the map is a circle of lava mouths, smoky, hot magma is sprayed from time to time, one hit kills, no matter the weapon in the battle.

    Normal play: Avoid the lava mouth, take advantage of the unpreparedness, and drive the opponent into the magma.

    Jian Lan liked their style of play: shoot the arrows of special arrows made of lively metal into the lava mouth under the opponent's body, artificially ejecting magma.

    ...

    By the afternoon, their team alone had earned a full 66420 points!

    Those who played with them later were not as high as Z-15, and the points in a single game were not very high, but they were still very gratifying.

    Song Qiyi went back to train for a while, came over for dinner to see the newcomers, and found that he had already earned 63,010 points overall. Although he hadn't surpassed Z-65, it had also narrowed the original gap and exceeded his expectations.

    He predicted that he could earn around 20,000-30,000 at most.

    It was just waiting for Jian Lanyi and the others to come out of the simulation cabin and found that something was wrong. Why are the overall points still low? Did the other teams lose?