Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    The next morning, the sky was filled with the unique color of Zhaohui star. After the members of Z-66 got up, they almost walked to the familiar circular simulation room as soon as they lifted their feet. It took them a while to react.

    They have passed it!

    Chen Ping typed up the report last night and submitted it. In fact, he had prepared two reports a long time ago. One was the report that Z-66 successfully entered the top 40, and the other was that Z-66 was unfortunately missed. The report's performance is still good enough to continue with the S-12 mission.

    As soon as he received the communication, he submitted the report to his superiors without delay.

    The members of Z-66 all went to the training ground to line up, Song Qiyi nodded and found that there was one person missing.

    "Hey, where did Jian Lanyi go?"

    At this moment, Jian Lanyi just opened her eyes and realized that it was time for training in the morning.

    If she didn't get up again, she would be late. She didn't want to jump out of bed immediately because she gave the team leader and the others an impression of being too casual. She grabbed her clothes and sprinted after washing.

    Passing by the cafeteria where the fragrance was still wafting, she quickly arrived at the training ground.

    At this time, the bell for morning training had just rang.

    She eased her breathing, minimized her presence as much as possible, and joined the team.

    "Okay, Jian Lanyi, you're the last one to arrive." Song Qiyi said so, but his tone was relaxed, with a smile in his eyes, and he didn't mean much to blame.

    Jian Lanyi followed suit, "Excuse me, team leader."

    Song Qiyi didn't pursue further, he looked at the time, "Come on, I'll take you to lead the military uniforms today.

    " At the time, Jian Lanyi didn't know that they could wear military uniforms; when they found out, they would spend all day in the simulation cabin, and had no time to report the size and lead the uniforms.

    Song Qiyi led the team as usual, today Song Qixuan went back to Z-01 for training, but did not come over.

    And for daily training, as long as the two team leaders have one belt, it is enough.

    Song Qiyi led the members of Z-66 to the material room, "You get it first today, and keep it well; the rest of the members who are on missions outside will not be too late to get it when they return to Zhaohui Star."

    The warehouse manager of the material room, Let everyone line up, report their height and weight, and he will give a military uniform of the appropriate size.

    When it was Jian Lanyi's turn, she reported the size, "187, 70." The

    warehouse manager glanced at it, "Go and stand there, stand up straight." He pointed to the measuring instrument over there.

    "Oh." Jian Lanyi walked over and stopped there.

    The measuring instrument gave the data: "The height is 1.95 meters, and the weight is 72 kilograms."

    Jian Lanyi touched the tip of her nose, "Sorry, I have grown taller." As I grew taller, I also became heavier.

    The average height of an Alpha in the empire is 1.85 meters, and her height is considered normal.