Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Gu Maoshi was very powerful, with a small mouth, he attracted the attention of the two people on the opposite side, and even the man's wife began to talk.

    Man: "Why do you like the same person?"

    Gu Maoshi spread his hands, "I can't help it, that person is too good." The

    woman asked curiously, "Is he very good-looking."

    Gu Maoshi thought for a while, nodded heavily, and stood up again. Thumbs up, "This is how she hits someone." The

    two people on the opposite side looked at each other, and this is how to hit someone. Are people out there having fun now?

    Gu Maoshi: "She met A and fell in love. I bet, when she comes here, you will definitely like her, not just you two, everyone here will like her." The

    woman looked in disbelief, "Brother , You are exaggerating, we have 3 to 40 people here."

    Gu Maoshi and Yue Xing glanced at each other, and the number of the other party got√Gu

    Maoshi lowered his head, made a trumpet shape with his hand, and whispered: "I will tell you, according to As far as I know, there are 30,000 people who like her!"

    Yue Xing: The last time I watched Chaochao, it was probably 20,000.

    Appreciative eyes were given to Gu Maoshi.

    Gu Maoshi received Yue Xing's encouraging eyes, and continued to babble, making the two people on the opposite side stunned for a while.

    Yue Xing took advantage of the attention of the two people on the opposite side to be attracted by Gu Maoshi, and inadvertently looked around the layout of the ice room.

    Inside the entire ice bag is a large piece of Snow Rock Beast's fur. Behind the man and the woman are the skins of three other unknown star beasts, one big and two small, thicker, probably where they slept.

    The most things here, except for the fur of the star beast, are all kinds of tools, such as wrenches, screwdrivers, and all kinds of screw nails, like workers who make a living by repairing machinery.

    When the observation was almost done, I heard Gu Maoshi ask, "Hey! Brother, there are star beasts in the hot springs, so I dare not go there! Are there other places? Are there other villages nearby?" The

    man thought for a while, shaking Shaking his head, "There is no other place, and the other villages are quite far away. You can't get there." Then he warned, "Stay obediently and don't run away."

    After dinner, the two said goodbye this family. Before leaving, the man was still muttering: "Brother and sister, why haven't you come back yet."

    When Yue Xing and Gu Maoshi came out, they saw that the other ice bag doors were tightly closed, and there was a string of wind chimes tied to them. If someone opens the door, the wind chimes will jingle. Next to each ice pack are a pair or two of snow shoveling tools.

    The sound insulation effect of this ice bag is very good. They can't tell whether there is anyone in the ice bag through the sound, so they can only go to Jian Lanyi to meet them first.

    After reuniting with the other four people, Yue Xing and Gu Maoshi told the situation in detail.

    Gu Maoshi danced and danced, "They look like people who have been isolated from the world for a long time. The male is an Alpha, and the female is an Omega. There are estimated to be 3 to 40 people in the village. The two in the cockpit are probably their younger brothers and sisters. "