Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    The extra-large star beast below stretched out all its tentacles, and it was about to grab Carol!

    Without time, Jian Lanyi directly dropped Rhine and shot the tentacles with a shooting cannon.

    But the tentacles didn't dodge at all, and rushed straight at Carol.

    It turns out that under the control of humans, the behavior of the star beasts is different from usual, and they will not avoid because of fear, but will only go towards their own goals.

    As a last resort, she rushed towards Carol as fast as she could, and stood in front of him, holding a long light knife in her right hand, blocking the thick tentacles.

    The octopus faithfully carried out the order given by its master before, and its tentacles continued to wrap around Jian Lanyi's light knife, and then wrapped around her right hand, and strangled it with all the strength of the star beast.

    The power of the star beast is getting stronger and stronger, and Jian Lanyi feels a little pain in her right shoulder.

    She took advantage of the opportunity to throw away the light knife in her right hand to reduce the number of entangled tentacles, and at the same time shot at the entangled tentacles with her left hand.

    At this moment, Carol and Lu Yuan also reacted, raised their light knives and slashed at the tentacles together.

    It wasn't until several tentacles were cut off that the huge octopus star beast at the bottom took back all the tentacles.

    Jian Lanyi let out a breath, and looked coldly at the man standing on the octopus head.

    Rhine seemed very angry, and raised his foot to chop off the octopus head underneath, "Who did I ask you to kill? Why did you make a mistake for me!"

    "However," Rhine calmed down quickly after venting. The collar, sitting gracefully on the octopus's head, looked at the flying mecha that Jian Lanyi was looking at with interest, "I'm really going to tear it off, maybe it will be more exciting."

    Then Rhine directed the octopus, and the tentacles spread everywhere, setting off waves , overturned the sea ship.

    "I'll see you next time," Rhine smiled, "Jane."

    Jian Lanyi opened the weapon compartment with a sullen face, and fired all the torpedoes, intending to pierce Rhine's face.

    Rhine didn't panic either, he manipulated the octopus to sink down. Countless tailless fish beasts surged up, gradually submerging him.

    It was not until the reef in the distance that the torpedo exploded, setting off waves of waves.

    ...

    Carol, Lu Yuan and the others chased after him, but as soon as Rhine entered the sea, he disappeared without a trace like a drop of water entering water.

    Damn, he escaped!

    When the sea calmed down, they went down to look for the criminals. The butlers probably escaped by using fish and beasts, and there were still some guests who were brought up by them, and they arrested them one by one for interrogation.

    Jian Lanyi got out of the flying mecha, and some blood oozes from her right shoulder.

    Lu Yuan asked: "Jian, are you injured?"

    Jian Lanyi's face was dark, and she still had a strong smell of Omega pheromone.

    Lu Yuan waited for the Alpha to be three feet away from her in an instant.